» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: The beach

Before you go crazy saying it's too simple, i took the photo. Lol.

Thanks for not going crazy. Please add some comments and critque.

i like it alot, it looks great, and if you put any brushing on it i would have said it looks like shit, good job m8

I like it!!

ITS TOO SIMPLE AAARGHSDFKJAPSODIVNOINE FASJDFAKL JOAIS JOAISD YOUF ASOIDJFAOISHDFAOI DFJOAIS FUASODKJFUSOA KJOFISDFUFCK ID KA FCFOIAHDSFOPQ HFU DHAOISNDF F THE SETHEN SAIODF FSOIDFEUCNEKR ASODFJPOASDNF OASDIF JAOSDKFNPWOVAODKFHOAWEHOIPAH CVO[IA HFPOAIHS DODITHJADSOIFJS SIMPLE ASPODFNAOSIJFSOI TOO SOSDFPOANKS ON OA POA JSIMPLE PAOSKDMFOAN SFKOS J SUCKS KPASMDFOKA APOSJN PAPSDNF SHIT SPOKFPNAOSDNF AOSKF J SIMPLE APSOKDFOASHDF AOKSJF ARGH!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    me going crazy because it's simple

Very nice, i like photography sigs. Great job. I would say put a black border around it though.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

is there something i'm looking for in the photo? is this one of those things where you stare at the picture and then a dead person jumps out and you freak out, kick the cat, knock over your bottle of soda, and pull the telephone cord out of the wall in one sweeping motion?

I like it, looks alot better than all the abstract nonsensical signatures, imo. You did a good job with the text, and i like the little white underline. You might want to try putting the "BFG" over the water though, since the photograph already has that diagonal splitting line to it. same x coordinate, just up to the top where the water is calm blue.
    Resident father figure.

Aww in Beauty... lol. I like it. although like Illegal said it would look better with lke maybe a 1 px black border or something.

I am dertermined not to use a black border on this. It looks to dark for the sig. Plus i use the chronich green skin :P.

Thanks for the comments guys. I will move the bfg text and current it. I will also make an avatar.

EDIT: It's my current ava and sig.