> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Leopard Half-Face

I liked how the tiger half face turned out so much, I am working on some other animals to match, this one of a leopard.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

I think around the mouth the white shape sould have fur on the edges, as i don't see any fur anywhere else, and it doesn't look right juist round to me :/ I'd like to see you do a really detailed vector though, these don't look as if they're challenging you at all tbh. Although they do look good, it's getting boring seeing everything you do being this simple

If I was going to add fur any where on this picture, it would be on his cheek and inside the ear, where the hair is the longest, but I was going for a simplistic style, I am still working on a tiger that is very furry.

I have done lots of detailed vectors, from my Tim Roth portrait, Gibson Les Paul, Leah Portrait, Ellen Page wallpaper etc, you must only see my simplistic pictures. I draw what I love, and I won't stop any time soon. I cover a range of styles within vectors, and a range of content. Since you brought that up about me, I would like to see more from you than the random scribbles and characters bunched together with a watercolour/tie dye background.

lol Pet, I like this one, it's simple but it gets the point across. I would like to see this finished wall of yours when they are all done. should be epic. kiu Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Enns View Post
    If I was going to add fur any where on this picture, it would be on his cheek and inside the ear, where the hair is the longest, but I was going for a simplistic style, I am still working on a tiger that is very furry.

I have done lots of detailed vectors, from my Tim Roth portrait, Gibson Les Paul, Leah Portrait, Ellen Page wallpaper etc, you must only see my simplistic pictures. I draw what I love, and I won't stop any time soon. I cover a range of styles within vectors, and a range of content. Since you brought that up about me, I would like to see more from you than the random scribbles and characters bunched together with a watercolour/tie dye background.
    You should also try to accept critique mate.Bringing his art into discussion is not very clever.

OT: Nice vector,I like the simplicity of it.
    Last edited by Highfly; 04-15-2011 at 12:17 PM.

PLAGUES

GIFTS: Timentia Gaaf wrftw

formerly known as Yakuto

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Enns View Post

woah woah woah, why are you being so defensive? I was just making a couple of suggestions. And was there any need to call my work a bunch of scribbles? Really?
    1. They are not random
    2. http://cargocollective.com/adamcairns <-- check there, there's what 4/12 pieces that are like what you described...

I mean seriously, you give honest cnc here now, and people jump down your throat for it.

I do accept critisism, but when someone post the same thing on several of my art, it gets annoying. I only wanted to show how hypocritical it was of him telling me to branch out and do something, when he himself, as it appears to me, is doing 1 style. I did explain first why I didn't add fur, which was for him to know my reasoning, the latter was for him, and anyone else who might come at me with the same "you should add more detail"

Thanks for the comments DOM and Yakuto.

Scrib, I was just saying what I feel yours are, or at least the last couple I saw of yours. I used the word scribble as a joke because of your username. -___^

I understand that it can be annoying people telling you to add more detail, but it's not the fact that I don't like your work as it is, mostly simple etc, it's because it's as if you aren't using your full potential when it comes to vectoring. Well, it didn't come off as a joke.

Well, I was just trying to point something out.

Critique is if you take what the artist has done, and try to help them improve upon it. Suggesting to "add more detail" in a simplistic picture isn't critique.

And so you know Scrib, check out my gallery so you can see some of my detailed pictures up against some of my simplistic ones.

I would love to see a wall done up with these all lined up side by side in a "frame" like style :P that would look super classy imo

p.s for me anyways this doesn't seem simple vectors are hard and annoying to get everything smooth looking and shaped right >.<

p.s you sticking to like a theme, like "cats" or "Jungle animals" or just going to do random animals.

I have an idea if your going spots an stripes :P Giraffe

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^