» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Young Elric Brother

Im Problly In The Sky Swimming With The Fishes

@_@ What did you do to it??

lol it looks like a stock? its not a stock i got a bg and a render it would be to much if i'd go into detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogga View Post
    @_@ What did you do to it??
    he added text

thanks STRID3R 9YO

Closed to review.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Seems to me that there has been some people jumping up and down about a potential Rip in both this thread and another thread...

Now LilBasedGod, what you have there, plain and simple, is the groundings for a Rip. First off what is a Rip? Well a Rip is when you present an image that you claimed to be your own creation when it isn't completely. For a Complete understanding I would suggest reading this thread and make sure you understand it: [Link]

The image you have there has come from this Stock image, and your other piece is shown below as well:

If we look at these two images we can very easily see that you did not create a good size portion of the image. This is where the Rules of Ripping become hard because you need to have an image that is also free to use, including any contained layers, but also an image that is designed to a point where it is both unique and individual. These two images do not display this enough for them to be your own creation.

My advice, and the advice I give to everyone that starts up is follow tutorials, read up about techniques, practice and ask questions because at the moment these images are balancing on whether we should Ban you for Ripping like these many people [Link], or let you stay and continue to improve your skills.

As for everyone else that posted both in the other thread and this thread, I am going to give you guys a warning as well. The Staff, DM and I do not ever want to see people posting in a thread claiming they found a ripper again. In future you are to use the PM system and PM a member of staff, or use the Report button located at the top right of the post being reported and those are the only methods we will be accepting from now on. In future we will take action against any members and retired staff that choose to disrupt the peace.

By posting in threads we have to go through alot of effort to both find out if the artwork is a rip, and sort out the chaos that has erupted from these arguments. As in the past it has been proven that some of these claims were in fact wrong and it has taken alot of unneeded effort to bring the thread back to it's original state but at the cost of good CnC for the Original Poster.

I am going to be unlocking this thread for if LilBasedGod has any questions that he would like answered about improving his art and and the topic of Ripping, and for if anyone wishes to say something in response.

Do not Troll or Spam

I know how we deal with rippers and I have no issues with the way we handle them, I do on the other hand have a big issue with people always posting in the "potential ripper" thread instead of pming a mod about the situation. As said above it causes a lot of issues for both us, and the potential ripper if found not guilty and or the ripper changing his thread before a mod can get to the situation to see what is going on.

I have tried many times pming the whistle blowers to go through the proper channels and I still see them later on with a new ripper posting instead of pming staff.

I would like to suggest here that we give a ban to the whistle blower who posts in the thread his info/opinion instead of pming a mod about the situation. I say a ban on posting for 3 days to a week as punishment.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

WELL Like ima stop making sigs for a while until i know all the rules. because i didnt know i couldnt go to planet renders to get a render and google to get a bg and add lighting ext.
    Last edited by LilBasedGod; 04-17-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Gaaf is offline Fight Club is closed..

Super Moderator

Thats not the point of the mods posting in your thread lilbased.
    Its about evryone that ask's what you have done to this sig. and that they imidiatly sketching you off as a ripper, and what nutter is trying to say is to read some tuts and create your own background instead of taking image's from google, becouse google image's might have a copyright on it. there is nothing frong with taking renders from planetrender's. But if you leave your render in a stock from google like that, than people gonna think what you actualy have done to the tag. we are here to learn and there is nothing frong to start off like this
    Just try to give some more of your own creativity in your tags in the future