» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TYT ENTRY vs jic

bg =

looks like jic won this battle i thought for sure it be a closer battle but w/e gj jic and tx to those that voted for me. my render is in the resource section for those that want to use it ?
    Last edited by sirenzo; 04-18-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Really what is is it that u people don't like giving me cnc wow

oh and if u wondering ? it's not a stock people
    i made bg my self with 3 renders
    http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72059
    my render i cut for it
    Last edited by sirenzo; 04-17-2011 at 10:59 PM.

bro think you need to settle a bit. Raging at people isn't going to make them want to CnC your work.

Anyway I will overlook this.
    TBH the render isn't the best to use in this canvas size(not that it's a bad render) because it's just that the render is quite large and hard to fit the important details in
    I think you really just need to work on your colours, effects and composition. TBH getting decent composition in tag form with that render is hard so I won't go on about that.
    From what I see you used a p/o g map and that's fine but IMO it saturates it too much and the colours don't really suit the render. Should maybe go for less strength or a better fitting gradient map.

Last is the effects. I really don't see too much going except for a splatter brush and those light beam things (not sure if that's part of the background stock.) The splatter brush looks misplaced and isn't really doing much to the overall signature.

Anyway KIU and keep improving!

lol bro u wrong again m8 i made my bg i told u already it's not a stock lol and tx i guess for your cnc tho i don't agree with most but i will look into it . and for me saying wth ,is because it's been up 2 days and not one person cnc my stuff unless i put the name on it nude lady really bunch of pervs here.

just because the render isn't a stock doesn't mean that the background can't be a stock o.O. I know that now.
    But one thing I'm not sure off. How did you get that weird bridge like shape in the top left as well as what appears to be something falling under the hulk's arm....
    I saw in the chatbox you said you smudged your bg but I fail to see how those objects are smudging..

May I know what you don't agree with?
    Last edited by +Josh Fx; 04-18-2011 at 06:23 AM.

my colors and my bg :P i will show u how i made it if u realy want to know i will take screen shots of it and place it up . u saying i didn't do much where i work my ass off for this tag . and all the other tyt entry's i did in like 10 min or less so i guess if i hadn't worked so hard i might have won again lol dunno o well .

lol as soon as i relooked at the image i saw my render pieces at the top left and under hulks arm xD

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

haha yep yep :P tx for the use of your render slave was a big help on this tag

bro I never said you didn't put effort into it
    I am just trying to offer some advice and seeing just how you made it.
    So now I see where the bridge and those light beams came from. From what I understood from what you were saying is that you made it all through smudging so I just wanted to see how. Now I see those things were actually part of a render.

yep indeed u can do allot actually smudging in renders. to get effects with out use of c4ds . and also just smudge alone if done right u can make some objects out of nothing. just takes time and a imagination.