JustInCredible
Gaafjeah
Razer

Theme : Emotion/Colour
Due Date : Thursday April 27th Midnight Eastern Time
Sig Dimensions: 450x250/250x450 MAX
No Pre-made ART
No Voting For Yourself
Please submit your entries to Slave ; Justincredible ; Nathan Enns <~~ written like this to the sender so it goes to all 3 of us.

Please submit your work in php format
DO NOT HOST and GIVE LINK VIA DEVIANT ART It caused some complications.

Your emotions are as follows:
DOMINO - Enthrallment
JustInCredible - Contempt
Gaafjeah - Relief
Razer - Exasperation

(No, I did not pick a standard selection of emotions, I want you all to really think about it, and use the time wisely for this.)

EMOTION/COLOR:
A sig that uses color to emphasize an emotion. In this round the contestant will be given a color that is suppose to represent an emotion. Or it could be the other way around, in which a contestant will be given an emotion that is suppose to be emphasize by a color. The point of this theme is to test contestant in having to create art through emotion, passion, and creativity. Colors may represent various emotions, as well as, emotions representing different colors. For example, Red MAY represent Love, or it can also represent Anger. Contestants are not allowed to pick what color and or emotion they have. The color and emotion will be PMd to the contestant. There is no changing what you have!

As this round may be a little more difficult than others, I will make sure that only those whose tag actually uses colour properly to represent their emotion can win. I hope that the voting will reflect that, but I am just saying I will step in IF I must. (Meaning Nathan Enns)