» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Exactly. I can gaurantee you, I will never bother challenging MM or CC.

1 member per team

My gift wall!
    My gift wall #2!
    My Genesis Tag Tutorial, check it out here!
    My Halo Tag Tutorial, check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by Derosion View Post
    1 member per team
    How original. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by JDragon View Post
    When you look at the level of competition amongst teams here on the void you can notice there isn't any mostly because the ones on top keep gathering the most talented of designers, and with the chances being so unlikely of even having a chance against them they hardly ever get challenged.

A member cap will at least provoke more teams and possibly even give more opportunity towards team battles since one team would be unable to have a unique and distinct advantage of having all the talent.

Other then the cap there has been no interference with the teams and have been allowed to do their own thing but when was the last time MM has been challenged? Void Pirates? Even Club Claro hardly ever gets challenged anymore because all of these teams has some of the better designers if not most of the better designers.

I don't think limiting the teams will place any handicap towards anyone and will quite possibly leave for a better change in team activity since inactivity would mean that you might get cut for a more active designer.
    Well said, this was the very point to the cap. The "top teams" have about 20 members now, while the newer ones (that have been here for 3 mths or longer ) are still sitting at 5-7 members. Everyone wants to be a winner so noone wants to try a new team or get into a different team than the top 4 that are currently running the forum.

Kritez, no need to start name calling, this was done to better enhance the battles and get more challenges going.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

20 is still too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Agitator View Post
    20 is still too much.
    We do agree, in that regard, but to stop people from getting upset and overwhelming the staff with pm's and what not we decided that because most of the teams already have this amount that we would cap it where it is and leave it at that, good point to bring up is, the bigger teams can really no longer recruit more ppl unless they themselves get rid of some of their others :P

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

yeah there is really no need for 20 members in a team at all since like what 6 or 7 are used at a time lol but they are so many in the groups now no need to change it to like 10 then alot of ppl would be pissed off

I agree with JIC , 7-10 would be great for a team.

or they could break off and form 2 divisions, which would be completely seperate.