» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Teams are capped at 20. That way I am not going to have people crying to me because they have to leave a team.

Kritez, well...whatever dude. Thanks for your input.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Imo 11/12 would be perfect.
    There are always a few members that can't make anything due to various reasons, so 7-10 might be too little for comfort.

But, I wouldn't like my current team to be cut in half, so...

well lets see

Club Cario has 19 members
    Midnight has 18 members
    Void Pirates has 20 members
    Twisted has 20 members
    Turtles has 7 members
    EE has 8 members

so if we cut it down to 12 members to a team who would get cut from the big teams ??? thats the big problem it would piss alot of ppl off and then they might not want to join another team after that

thats the main problem right there people dont want to go to a losing team. I personally dont mind if i had to go to a losing team..

well if people want to implement this there has to be some concessions, but i dont think people will do it.

Thank you Oats. It's pretty sad it had to be explained 20 times if ya ask me. It's really not a big deal people. We have allowed the teams to run freely. It's a 20 person cap. What of it?

Thanks.
    Prick.

Completely agree, I would like 10 -12 Members in a team.
    Losing half the team isnt fun either...

Im not against anyone's say anything goes with me but putting a 20 cap is kind of pointless isn't it? If they wanted someone new they could easily just kick someone in active off and add that person and it's just going to stay the same, the winning teams like Claro and MM are going to keep on winning because they have all the good members. Just my input. : p

Quote Originally Posted by Morphine View Post
    Im not against anyone's say anything goes with me but putting a 20 cap is kind of pointless isn't it? If they wanted someone new they could easily just kick someone in active off and add that person and it's just going to stay the same, the winning teams like Claro and MM are going to keep on winning because they have all the good members. Just my input. : p
    Again though that goes back to what I was saying about creating more activity amongst the clubs since the members that are there would probably like to stay there and not risk being kicked off the team for another designer
    Awesomely Epic Gifty from ChanceB ---V

Epic gift from Oath xD
    Gift from Agitator Gift from SirenzoGift From AgitatorGift From Stryd3r 9Y0

Guys, please stop giving your reasons for the max to be lowered. Dark Method gave his reasons why, and after the past, I do agree with him on his decision. The cap is not to balance out the teams so much as, give a limit so that some teams don't just take all the talent, and others get stuck with none.

If you are inactive for more than a little while for reasons of exams, family issues and such, and are gone for an extended length of time, you shouldn't be in a team anyways.

The team cap is at 20, end of story, no use in trying to change it, it will not happen.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphine View Post

I used to see this kind of convo all the time on mmo forums, the bigger clans are "undefeated" for only so long, than something bigger and better comes along, are one big clan gets tired of having "no comp" and leaves the server to find new challenges. My history with internet life tells me change is in the air, and who you feel are top dogs, won't stay that way forever. Just a matter or time either waiting them out or beating them at their own game.

Plenty of talent on this forum, and plenty of ppl are starting to hone in on their potential skills. Not trying to put anyone down here, but I remember some of TP= old name KS didn't always have such hot tags, now I find it hard to find one I don't like on their walls.

Change is coming ^^ the rise of the heroes must always at some point set and rise on new heroes stronger, more skilled and ready for blood.

I have faith in this forums teams and the will they have to get better at what they do

GL teams.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^