> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I believe that a 20 cap is good.

With a 20 cap, the "power house" teams won't be able to recruit anyone else since they are at capacity. The teams with a lot of members still haven't touched 20, now lowering the amount of people per roster to 7, 10 or even 12 is literally cutting a GFX family in half after they have worked together, developed together and even have had passionate cyber sex chats together.

Don't get me wrong, I won't be one to cause a riot if someone somehow manages to convince Method Man to cap it at 12. I will gladly take a bullet for my team and take an honorable discharge (because we're like a friggin' army) with a full pension.

Quote Originally Posted by Synsational View Post
    and even have had passionate cyber sex chats together.
    You ... promised not to tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    xD!!!

I think he was talking about Furbz and Lee's steamy comments in our forum and not you an him, until now no one knew :/

p.s Syn and I also have something going on with Rad on the side, so you an syn is news to me, why wasn't I invited ?

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    I know you are ashamed of what happened, but what happened...happened and it was a beautiful thing.

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Slave what you said about change...
    yah its kinda true but at the same time people dont get as good as the better people in claro and mm overnight its takes months sometimes years.
    my opinion: put it to a public vote as to the member cap for teams. (personally i would like to see it almost halved..)
    now this next idea is a little out there but elect 4-5 good designers who would like to be a team leader as team leaders, this would mean they arent all so grouped together and makes it more fun and challenging IMO.
    but hey who gives a shit about my opinion
    thanks naruto <3

Quote Originally Posted by littlefeet View Post
    they say until it happens they wont believe it, but if it ever does happen, they'll say it didn't actually happen. So it can actually never happen to them, even if it does happen to them
    << LOL

no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post

Razer is coming ^^ the rise of the heroes must always at some point set and rise on new heroes stronger, more skilled and ready for blood.

GL teams.

Gonna close this off here to stop any flaming and arguments.

The simple reason why we are capping the teams is that we are noticing some of them are getting quite large. We are not interfering with the competitions, nor are we actually trying to control them, it is more of a recommendation that more then 20 would be unnecessary.

To be quite honest I don't see what the big drama is. Most teams probably don't use 100% of their members so if anything this is an incentive to stay active on the team, and by staying active you are keeping the team comp more alive.