> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: A SIG TRY....

Default A SIG TRY....

i think it looks really good.. would be great if you did somethin with that text lol text pisses me off though.. never works right for me haha... and maybe add a border.. im a big fan of borders

It has a nice flow. Nice c4d effect usage. Good smudging. But try bringing the stuff closer to the focal, it is too spread out - need a light source, too.

Trying blending the render a bit by changing its colour and stuff to match its background. And I hope you saved a psd, because that text is destroying the whole thing. Everything else is nice.
    Last edited by Deadly-Dreamer-X; 05-01-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: c4d -> psd; silly me

Definitely go textless with this...there is absolutely nothing lemon yellow in your tag and it stands out more than everything else. Your focal should stand out more than anything else.
    http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45209
    That's a basic text tutorial that might help you out a little. What's said in the tutorial is not set in stone by any means, but it works for most tags. But I usually just leave them textless.

A couple other suggestions I have for you is to maybe play around with some adjustment layers for lighting and blending everything in the tag together...the red effects you have don't really go with your render. The stuff on the left also seems to contradict the flow you have going on...the effects on the right flow with the direction the guy is leaning, but on the left they don't.

Overall I like the tag and the smudging, good job keep it up C:
    Thanks Ishamz <3 Thanks JDragon <3

Gift Wall
    /Slayer <3 /Tay <3 /Slave <3 /Mio <3
    Thanks guys, you're the bestest.

It Looks really good but im not really a fan of the text tho gj.kiu

i like the flow and the c4d you should try to make the render match the background and the clipping mask would look better if they where goin the same direction as the rest of the sig

thanks STRID3R 9YO