Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: dayome cnc :D

Default dayome cnc :D

dont mind that fucking font

I do.
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

Could I please have your bg stock marck ? I believe it is her shoulder metal armor, but I don't have the stock of her only the render so I would like full image

Love what you did with the colour, everyone always leaves this render in red and I think it's boring when I see it in the same colour for same render all the time. GJ ^^

I'd say only 2% on any forum really know how to use text and make it look good in a tag so I won't mind it

I would say here that the c4d you used is the right size for what you wanted to do here but it has too much shine for the render itself to "match" up right imo, you can play with that a little to give it more dull, or just shape the c4d more so it isn't noticed so much. You could even try putting a rougher metal look to it with using texture to go along with her own armor. Just my opinion though. I would suggest one more thing with this tag and that would be to darken up on the bottom right the c4d a little so it kinda fades into the bg along with the shadow behind it, that might be a cool nija tyope touch ^^

Good stuff man keep it up !!!

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^