> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Halo tag.

Default Halo tag.

I detected that there is no flow so you don't need to worry about that. CnC is greatly appreciated.

I like it, but the thing about Monotoned signatures is that they dont really emphasize something, or to be honest anything.
    I would recommened trying to implement some colors, Colourful work always stands out.
    The font is really to big and kinda distracting.
    I like the texture, this would have been better with more colours.
    Either way I see what you were trying to do.
    7.5/10

-Edit- Try working with Depth, it will make your focal point stand out better, and make your signature more 3d Like.
    The piece has potential, I mean.
    Last edited by Loroy; 06-14-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loroy View Post
    I like it, but the thing about Monotoned signatures is that they dont really emphasize something, or to be honest anything.
    I would recommened trying to implement some colors, Colourful work always stands out.
    The font is really to big and kinda distracting.
    I like the texture, this would have been better with more colours.
    Either way I see what you were trying to do.
    7.5/10

-Edit- Try working with Depth, it will make your focal point stand out better, and make your signature more 3d Like.
    The piece has potential, I mean.
    Much appreciation and respect to you for your honesty and initiative to give constructive criticism, quite the best CnC I have received in a long time.

The only reason I slabbed on a gradient map was because there were too many colors, especially with the C4D, effects and backgrounds I have added in.. It will look so bad and out of the scheme of colors, there was blue, red, purple and even green.
    If I left the tag with no work on gradients then it'd look worse than this, but I understand your implantation.
    Yes, the depth needs a lot of work perhaps a touch of blur and dodge around the render would be splendid,
    thanks for your honesty and I will work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Much appreciation and respect to you for your honesty and initiative to give constructive criticism, quite the best CnC I have received in a long time.

The only reason I slabbed on a gradient map was because there were too many colors, especially with the C4D, effects and backgrounds I have added in.. It will look so bad and out of the scheme of colors, there was blue, red, purple and even green.
    If I left the tag with no work on gradients then it'd look worse than this, but I understand your implantation.
    Yes, the depth needs a lot of work perhaps a touch of blur and dodge around the render would be splendid,
    thanks for your honesty and I will work on it.
    No problem bro, If the piece before the Gradient map looked not that good.
    Try using 2 Gradient maps, Dark(DarkTurqoise-BorderLineGray) and light(Orange/Vibrant Color), lowering the opacitys to your likeing, then adjust the Exposure in adjustments, should correct some of the color scheme.
    I find messing around with adjustments usually adds more of a 'Juicy' colour and style to a piece.
    Last edited by Loroy; 06-14-2011 at 01:20 AM.