» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Naruto Tag C/C

Default Naruto Tag C/C

Hey guys,
    I finished this tag last night and would like some cc on it.

Here is the stock.

Thanks,
    dR-

Is it so bad that no one wants to give some cc on it? :\

text looks good
    i like the left part
    maybe you should make the left and right part look the same for the sake of uniformity
    render looks lq and try to increase the height so that the focal would be more detailed
    lighting is a bit off because its up above the head
    KIU bro

^thanks for the epic gift AGITATOR!

SOTW:261|265|288|308 |edwinpabito.deviantart.com

Your text work is good, although its a little tiny bit distracting.
    In my opinion the main thing dragging this tag down is your render its really Low quality and not all that. Although the signature you have made from it isnt that bad.
    There is a big difference between both left and right and they do not flow that well together its almost like they clash. Try working on the blending of that.
    Now the lighting isnt that good in this piece, considering its an LQ render its not the best to use for lighting but you should darken up areas of the render where the light is not hitting.
    The lighting you have done atm looks like a white soft brush on linier dodge, to improve this and get a better effect whilst using soft brush to add lighting is. Grab some fractals and add them from where your light source is coming from on linier dodgethey create detail in your lighting and add a more realistic feel.
    Oh and never use pure white as a light source xD

Good work and if you need any more help pm me

Default CnC

Well the thing i like in this tag is text. The text is done in a good way. Now what your tag is lacking is some good effects lighting and colors. First of all effects. Well effect is a thing which help the tag lot. Effects like bubble, c4d, star stocks, fractals etc. You can find them on Deviantart. Set them to lighten, screen, linear dodge or sometime color dodge. Lighting as said don't use white color for lighting it looks artificial. Use a color which is used in a tag to give lighting and set it to screen or linear dodge. Now comes color part your color in this tag seems to be washed out. Make it more vibrant by using vibrance adjustment. Just this tweeks and your tag is ready to go. KIU.

You have a strong start on this although you have a few flaws which are bringing this piece down.

1. Render - I cannot determine whether or not the render choice was appropriate but below his neck it is a bit hard to see how it flows together. So if you had FX on there erase it because at the moment it is FHS (Floating head syndrome)

EDIT: I noticed it was the stock
    Imo, I don't think it was a good stock choice because it's confusing to picture it

2. Colors - The colors are there but they need to brought out more with your FX

3. Border - I think the border is ruining your composition, so I advise you remove it

4. Blending - The focal could have slightly better blending on the left side of him

Overall great tag, just a few minor flaws!
    Keep it up!
    Last edited by Derosion; 06-20-2011 at 10:26 AM.

My gift wall!
    My gift wall #2!
    My Genesis Tag Tutorial, check it out here!
    My Halo Tag Tutorial, check it out here!