> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Another try

Default Another try

I've had another go, took some CnC into account, but still doesn;t look all that good.
    ~Deviantart~

Youtube : www.youtube.com/MrDeanage

I see you're getting the hang of this style, it's really good. Maybe another green spot in the bottom right.

It would honestly be a very likable and attractive signature if it wasn't grainy and very little depth. It's just a shame them 2 flaws ruined the signature.

Good job, you're improving quickly! But don't forget to make the lighting on the render match the lighting in the sig. If she's surrounded by green lights, she'd be reflecting some of that color =D

i really like this style you got going on m8 .
    things i like about it is you got some nice flow and the lights are nice touch
    things i don't like not sure if maybe you added a texture on it ? but it looks a bit grainy and making your focal look a bit lq .
    how to fix this is maybe, go through you layer re- moving 1 by one till you see the cleaner look smoother feel to this style i think would look best . i'd probably also crop down your right side a bit as well because it's a bit empty over there. less you try filling something in , but then you might lose your flow . so it be easier to just crop it
    kiu tho looking good .
    Last edited by sirenzo; 06-18-2011 at 07:50 PM.

over exposed wrong color of the face...made the lighting wrong..but i really love the depth on the upper middle part..just try to add some more on all parts of the tag

^thanks for the epic gift AGITATOR!

SOTW:261|265|288|308 |edwinpabito.deviantart.com