» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default green haze ninja

well i havent made a sig in 3 months so i really didnt get wat i was doing but cnc =D

well, render placement is good.
    text however could be moved up a bit-
    as for the render, it looks blended but that "fog" effect u have is takin over the sig, making it pretty boring.
    ur render also has a green outline, be careful when u pick ur renders, make sure they r good and if they arent then try to hide the flaws they have.
    lightning needs work, u see his face is bright but theres no light source for ur render, depth is also lacking in this tag. an easy way to add depth is adding foreground and background objects, c4ds or whatever u want to add, blur/sharpen/dodge/burn tools are also great for depth. try not overdoin blur and sharpen cuz ur sig will look bad.
    effects, theres none in this tag. try incorporating some effects in ur tag, some bubble c4ds or effect c4d r the most common and look good if used well. with used well i mean, u wont put a bright effect at the left side of ur tag cuz if u look at the render u see his face has a shadow at the left. would make no sense and be random to have a bright effect there.
    thats all i think. keep it up
    enzo <3