> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Megan Fox

Default Megan Fox

More experimenting, didn't spend much time on this one I'm not really into vectors but I gave it a go.

Default CnC

Well the thing i like in this tag is color. Color are good. Now the things which can make this tag from good to better. First thing the composition. You see composition is a thing which is done perfectly than it makes tags looks really good. In this you added vector brushes and other things on right side and on left side nothing but a black color which is not good. Add something on left side also like c4ds and clipping mask them with a color from the tag than some splatter on clipping mask. Now comes the blending part. You see the render in the tag atm looks like copy pasted. To blend the render in the tag use adjustments layers like gmaps setting them to soft light, screen,lighten etc. Add photo filters do some selective colors. This things will help you in blending the render.KIU. If you don't understand anything feel free to ask me mate.

First thing that is not a vector nor a vector tag aha
    This has some pretty decent lighting imo except for that random white soft brush on the right o.O
    Anyway as Shann said those vector brushes in black don't look very appealing
    Personally I would advise against using vector brushes because they give off a very flat look and are pretty bland

Quote Originally Posted by Shann View Post
    Well the thing i like in this tag is color. Color are good. Now the things which can make this tag from good to better. First thing the composition. You see composition is a thing which is done perfectly than it makes tags looks really good. In this you added vector brushes and other things on right side and on left side nothing but a black color which is not good. Add something on left side also like c4ds and clipping mask them with a color from the tag than some splatter on clipping mask. Now comes the blending part. You see the render in the tag atm looks like copy pasted. To blend the render in the tag use adjustments layers like gmaps setting them to soft light, screen,lighten etc. Add photo filters do some selective colors. This things will help you in blending the render.KIU. If you don't understand anything feel free to ask me mate.

I know how to blend mate, there is several Gmaps used here as well as PFilters, I didn't use high opacity because she would have orange skin and she already has a dark/orange complexion.

The Composition was even on both sides, the reason that it's black on the left is because there is no light there

with black he means its empty, boring.
    it doesnt help ur tag.
    composition and lightning r two different things.
    composition is how u place ur stuff and shit like that, id say 70% of a tag is the composition
    lightning is a whole diff thing, it makes tags look better but it doesnt mean u have to make it black where the light doesnt hit.
    enzo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamz View Post
    with black he means its empty, boring.
    it doesnt help ur tag.
    composition and lightning r two different things.
    composition is how u place ur stuff and shit like that, id say 70% of a tag is the composition
    lightning is a whole diff thing, it makes tags look better but it doesnt mean u have to make it black where the light doesnt hit.

V2.
    Last edited by Ill_Method; 06-21-2011 at 03:09 AM.

ahh much better lil

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^