> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Aigis

Default Aigis

Well, Downfall suggested to make a sig out of my old LP. Didn't really change much, just some minor adjustments. Still, decided to post it.

Original LP: http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showth...ighlight=Aigis

looks nice, just the emptyness at the sides and the compo kills it
    keep in mind the rule of thirds when u place ur render, placing the focal in the middle of the canvas pretty much kills the composition of ur tag.
    i like the effects in the fingers, nice touch
    the red dots r kind of annoying me tbh >< but it would be too empty without them so keep them imo. nice depth with the smudge, or is it a stock? D:
    overall a nice tag, just keep in mind the rule of thirds thing.
    enzo <3

The left side looks over-sharpened or you didn't reduce the opacity enough on a topaz filter. The right side looks clean and smooth though. Nice job kiu.

Quote Originally Posted by MrInsane View Post
    Well, Downfall suggested to make a sig out of my old LP. Didn't really change much, just some minor adjustments. Still, decided to post it.

Original LP: http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showth...ighlight=Aigis
    I like the simplicity of the piece to be honest, but I think it could use a bit of depth work I would blur the tree trunk on the right a little bit and have more of a blur on the plant behind the tree trunk to add depth. The lighting is alright on the left but it's off on the right side, there should be a light source coming from that direction to match the light on the render it's self that or darken the left side of the render a bit, I like the lighting on the finger tips but I would have added some liquid lighting to the tips so it had like a liquid trail on the light spots would be a nice touch I would also dodge and burn some area's on the BG to make it more accurate with lighting.

- You friendly neighborhood backseat moderator