> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Blue. . . .

Default Blue. . . .

Well i did this following a massive amount of CnC from Syn and i think it turned out pretty good
    V1

V2
    Last edited by Kinetics; 06-22-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Gaaf is offline Fight Club is closed..

Super Moderator

Version 2 for sure
    I remember syn explaining the rule of thirds to you, so let me give you a quick example of what you got here
    With the rule of thirds you try to give you art 9 equal parts like this: (normaly u do that in your imagination)

As you can see you place your render to far of the right,
    next time try to place your render on one of the vertical line's
    You can also see that your render is missing a part of the head. next time try to place the head on the top cross of the vertical and horizontal line.
    I like what you did with the effects, And the depth seems fine to me in this one
    But it might be a bit empty, try to add soem nice lightning and make some spots darker with the brush tool. and try to go with tha flow, becouse un the top left i see a fractal/bubble that kinda distubs the flow there..

U realy improving fast kinetics

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaf View Post
    Version 2 for sure
    I remember syn explaining the rule of thirds to you, so let me give you a quick example of what you got here
    With the rule of thirds you try to give you art 9 equal parts like this: (normaly u do that in your imagination)

As you can see you place your render to far of the right,
    next time try to place your render on one of the vertical line's
    You can also see that your render is missing a part of the head. next time try to place the head on the top cross of the vertical and horizontal line.
    I like what you did with the effects, And the depth seems fine to me in this one
    But it might be a bit empty, try to add soem nice lightning and make some spots darker with the brush tool. and try to go with tha flow, becouse un the top left i see a fractal/bubble that kinda distubs the flow there..

U realy improving fast kinetics
    Thanks man, i know what the rule of thirds is, but for some reason i put the render on the right, what kind of effects should i add to this though?

The effects are good but there are too many of them and they are stealing all of your focal, that's why the signature might look a bit empty.

If you want you can send me this PSD and I can play with it for a bit, it'll be like a collab ^^
    Last edited by Synsational; 06-22-2011 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    The effects are good but they are too many and they are stealing all your focal, that's why the signature my look a bit empty.

If you want you can send me this PSD and I can play with it for a bit, it'll be like a collab ^^
    Cool thing, will do, and why is your name red? like your username?

Red user names are for the people in the CnC Crew, we go around helping people with CnC

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Red user names are for the people in the CnC Crew, we go around helping people with CnC
    Cool, thats a cool group, i wanna join someday when my skills are more refined

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
    Cool, thats a cool group, i wanna join someday when my skills are more refined
    haha not a group that you can just join (atm)
    People get selected to be part of it ^.^

Anyway dude your c4dwork looks a lot better here and I like the blue lightspots
    However the thing that I don't like is that the render does not fit with the background. His colours don't suit that bright blue colour and IMO his skin and hair could have been darkened a bit
    The c4ds blend very well with the render (aside from the colour clash.)

So yeah man great improvement!

Here ya go, I used the C4D's you had already added, hid some and resized others. Added some adjustment layers and move the render a bit to the center.

Added about 2 ball C4D's that I had somewhere and about 3 fractals, the rest is brushing. If you want the PSD back let me know so I can upload it, also I figured out something about the way you make tags. I now know whats holding you back a bit :], if you want I can explain in a PM.

Holy shit syn that is awesome!!!! Lol that is soooo damn goodway better than before, thanks man