> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Cnc please

Default Cnc please

so i havent been doing much tags etc for a while due to my foundation course and other things

but i made this a while ago and never got round to posting it

CnC welcome i wanna get better

Looks good actually lol Really nice blending, HQ, nothing I know to CNC maybe a little more light.

Psalms 150

ah thanks anyone else?

Missing a huge focal point man, the left side (right shoulder) gets my attention...should be on his face. Anyways looks good with blending though
    Proud Owner of:
    RichFlyers

^ LOVE YOU RAD ^

Quote Originally Posted by KroniiK View Post
    Missing a huge focal point man, the left side (right shoulder) gets my attention...should be on his face. Anyways looks good with blending though
    This d00d is right.

You should brighten up his face and darken his shoulder. You can do this by dodging/burning or soft brushing. I think your tag needs some colors too. The current colors don't really please my eye and it's too monotone. Throw some gradient maps and photo filters in there.

PLAGUES

GIFTS: Timentia Gaaf wrftw

formerly known as Yakuto

yep agree above you made your focal the right shoulder and i think it should be his face
    i would try and re do your depth this might fix your focal point . your shoulder should not be the first thing we see , so i would strongly suggest working on that then re posting a v2. a good way to do that is to use guassion blur tool and erassing little by little and lower the opacity i said this already in another cnc i gave but try the 100% on focal then 90% 85% 75 68% 54% 40% and go from focal and away from focal lowering the opacity . lol i hope this makes sense too you ?

but over all i like this tag has allot of potential and great concept. and flow .