» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Im bored...

Well I did this on like 15 min ( max ) or something I just played around in the different layers.
    I dont really bother to be creative now adays ( Reason journal exist on Deviantart, computer problem ).
    But anyhow I made this in boredom and luckely I managed to do it becuase of all the computer problem.

The 3d render in use is mine ( not the character ). I made that on like 2 min or so.
    Send tell if anyone want that 3d render.
    Yeah forgot to note that I only used original photoshop tools.

Allright, but I made this in boredom so I doesnt care less.
    And I know the text sucks pretty much. And the sig is like I said was easy to do.
    Though I have a **** alot of computer problem. It is more or less broken somewhere so if I use photoshop my computer can crash and to start it again can take like 30 min before it works if Iam unlucky.

BFG: Wtf? Posts like the really pisses me off. When you post critisicm, it should be constructive critisicm!! You are a moderator. Act like one.

his criticism was that the the text sucks and blending needed work....
    if you cant take criticism you shouldn't be an artist

i think you should post more serious work, people will go by your lastest piece to judge you. sloppy sigs made in 15 mins shouldn't be posted in my opinion because its just a cop out saying i tried something new but i didn't work hard at it

Originally posted by ares@Jun 16 2005, 07:01 PM

i think you should post more serious work, people will go by your lastest piece to judge you. sloppy sigs made in 15 mins shouldn't be posted in my opinion because its just a cop out saying i tried something new but i didn't work hard at it
    [snapback]64732[/snapback]
    Errhm, he didn't really put it that way. He said it was ugly and everything sucked. When you give critisicm, you give constructive critisicm, or it will lead to NOTHING. If you don't get that, YOU shouldn't be an artist.

Originally posted by ares@Jun 16 2005, 07:01 PM

[snapback]64732[/snapback]
    Yeah criticism is a must for an artist but good criticism is what an artist shall get. Like Rabieshund said. Not like some one just tells you that your sig suck and suck some more. What they should say is something more like this:
    "The blending is bad and the Text is pretty bad too, you should need to lower the outer glow and make the text more visible"
    And when it comes to art, it doesnt matter how fast you do it or how simple it is.
    As long as you put your heart in it and it looks good that is the only thing that matters ( Not in my case though. I was just bored and wanted to test out my 2 min renders a quicky ).
    And offcourse that someone that makes art uses as much as they can of thier own skills and not something that they downloads. Like 3000 new brushes and *poof* the sig is complete.

I definitely agree. Bigfatguy, try to be nicer. That was a pretty bad post there.

Morph-Not bad, Text could be changed a little, and maybe add a new color too the background. Not bad.

Sorry guys. I kinda get off my ball there. Lol. Just smack me. It was kinda late when I posted that too. Sorry, i feel terrible.

I think the text needs to be different it dosent really match the whole theme. The bg needs some work too. Blending is alright could work on that some. Overall I would say changing the text would improve it alot.