No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

View Poll Results: Which team has the best art?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Club Claro!

16 94.12%
  • Twisted Puppets

1 5.88%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CC gmv, the only tags I really liked out of all is the bottom one and Slave's.

Slave, shorter and syn tag is like.. the only thing i like.. so i voted CC

I wasn't going to comment until I saw I was the only one who didn't vote for CC so far lol

What I liked about CC: More than anything else I liked the simplicity and detail of the large piece, especially when compared next to their competition's large piece which seems a little cluttered. I feel that the emboss on the three bolts on the left side of the image and on the long rod thing (?) could have been better though because they seem to distract a little from everything else. Aside from that I really liked the blue Slave & wrftw piece, as it seems everybody does, as well as the other piece by Slave with Shorter and Syn. They're both very clean and vibrant and keep your focus on the character.

What I didn't like about CC: The piece by Lee and Radillac doesn't do it for me. There's no contrast, it's all a dull red/orange/black. The star is obviously the focal point but only because it's the only concrete shape you can make out at a first glance. The text is also pretty tough to read. I also don't care for the piece by wtftw and Radillac either. The character blends too well into the distracting background that you can't really focus on him in any detail. I can't really offer much more constructive criticism, if it's a character you really want to use I'd just suggest trying another approach.

What I liked about TP: The first thing I noticed was that the pieces were presented with a little more intention. They're not just on a plain gradient backdrop with some text, there's some style in the presentation. However I found the font difficult to read which made writing this a little more difficult but overall I feel the presentation is better. The piece by Naruto and Sirenzo was done fairly well. It's a little monotone but the focus is very precise and the overall effect is very clean and professional. I also really like the piece by Naruto and Efaru(?). The background is interesting but doesn't immediately take away focus from the character. The piece by Gaaf and Efaru was also done very well. Its character was blended well and the background is very vibrant and dynamic. It's also one of the few pieces that had text and it was done well. The piece by Gaaf and Sirens was very good, more than anything I was glad to see something in there that wasn't just a character cutout blended into a background. It's also very tasteful and has a lot of detail without being cluttered which I know from experience is hard to do.

What I didn't like about TP: I couldn't really decide if I liked the piece by Gaaf and Xelo or not. It seems like the blending is done very well and the background could be very interesting but it's just not vibrant enough, there's nothing really popping out at the viewer. A few adjustments and I think it could be a great image though. The piece by Sfxdegins(?) and Kineties(?) didn't do anything for me though, it just seems a little dull next to the rest of the images. Also while I like the concept of the large piece it seems a little cluttered. There are two different things standing out: the color, and the smooth face. It's a bit distracting having them both stand out because they both detract from eachother.

Overall they were both very good groups of collaborations but I had to side with TP because CC had two images I didn't like and two more that just didn't really stand out (by domino and Radillac, and by Radillac and mio).

CC wins. 16-1

Slave + wr and Rad + wr are sex.

PLAGUES

GIFTS: Timentia Gaaf wrftw

formerly known as Yakuto

Quote Originally Posted by Highfly View Post
    Slave + wr and Rad + wr are sex.
    wr sex.

CC wins
    TY for the battle and coming through tp.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^