> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: A Flying Popout

C&C?!

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

wow. This is one of the best sigs i've ever seen from you headshot. I think it's your best one actually. I love it. Absolute only thing i'd change is the text. Awesome work m8

the render doesnt blend. it is the same colour but thats not enough, and theres a wierd stroke looking thing around it. and the headshot text doesnt fit, and the ace combat text is barely visible. And the border should go around the whole sig, not just the box part.
    but overally its quite nice
    check out ma tut in members only :blink:

the renders dont always have to blend :blink: , people say my current is to blended..oh well thats 1 mans opioion, overall nice work Headshot, maybe tweak the font "headshot" and make the text " ace combat " show a lil better, GJ none the less

Originally posted by Duval@Jun 16 2005, 09:29 AM
    the renders dont always have to blend* :blink:* , people say my current is to blended..oh well thats 1 mans opioion, overall nice work Headshot, maybe* tweak the font "headshot" and make the text " ace combat " show a lil better, GJ none the less
    [snapback]64621[/snapback]
    thats right, they dont always have to blend, but i think that it should be blended on this one.

possibly, make it look more stealthish

I like the colours and the render. The font needs to be changed to be more readable. I never thought renders just pasted on a sig background looked good..seems to plain to me. I know not all renders have to be blended but just pasting the entire thing on the sig just makes it look..um..I dunno..basic.. o_0. That and you got a white dot sticking on the top of the sig along with some small white spots on the edges of the render.

i like it. the background looks good because it looks like an explosion. and the jet stands out, and looks good not blended. good work

yuo shud do a color balance layer, or multicolor

and increase contrst

i did use a color balance layer... and i dunno mybe ill make a multicolor outa it well see how it workz out

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"