Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New Multicolour

tried mulitcolouring again.

better colours in my opinion.

C&C please!!

Nice! I love the colors man. GJ.

Nice job, although I don't like how the render fades in; why does everything have to be so damn dirivative? Seems a lot of people are telling "the renders should blend in" and what-not these days, you know? I, for one, think this would be better without the render blending, as it is multicolored - and the render doesn't have the variant number of shades as the background does.

As for the background, I think it's well done - except in the middle. Way too much space and very blatant. Our eyes are naturally attracted to the light or dark of an image, which you have integrated here well -- but one thing seems to offset me.

That of which offsets me, is the center of the sig; especially the bottom half of it. There seems to be another 'hotspot', which attains our focus. I have not a clue in the world as to why you made that so. I would suggest replacing something like that of the top half - the multicolor in effect.

I do love the rough blending of the colors behind the text and the strips of layers though - these are truly the apexes of this sig.

Bottom line, I feel the render shouldn't be used in this case, and there's far too much space and contrast in the middle.

Fill 'er up.

alright, ill see how she looks with out the render, and by colourizing the bottom a little.

actually, ill see if it looks good as a popout.

looks sweet man

Burst! That's the first word that came to my mind.
    I don't like the text so much, but for some reason it fits. Good work Keep it up.