» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default I'm Back (previously titled: "I quit")

I quit. John can't be fucked anymore. I am sick of the bullshit excuses so fuck it. I'm done here as an Admin.

John, feel free to remove me when ya want. I'm pissed off now. I tried and got shit in return.

See you guys in the shout box.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Nooooo . Why?

My Three Rules Of Making a Sig Flow, Lighting and Depth

Ask John.

Does that mean I can say nigga now?

too bad :|

WTF! If u go we are all doomed in trollshit and spampiss......
    Please think about it again ;[ void will die without you..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Method View Post
    Ask John.
    It's very likely because I have not restored the admin panel yet and also because I had sent DM a message stating that I would be working to get this done yesterday. Add on to that: I took too long to upgrade to vB4, I took too long to fix the spam issues, I took too long to respond to PMs, I haven't yet gotten us a new forum skin, took too long to restore the shoutbox, I haven't yet gotten the content management system sorted out, I haven't yet restored the site navigation links, etc, etc... I basically didn't do enough fast enough.

I'm ok with all of that, though. That's because The Void is a site I provide free of charge to everyone here, at my personal expense, with very little to nothing in return. Maybe one day the return comes, but maybe it does not. Either way I still work on The Void, I keep it running - however, I can only prioritize the void as requested over and over if the return is there. I have other priorities and obligations which I really have no other choice but to put first. Other than becoming a priority site to work on, I can only allocate my literally "free" time for work here.

To put it in perspective with DM quitting, I can't quit. Not that I would want to, though. If I was to quit then one day the void would simply no longer be here. Web browsers would return "website not found" or something similar.

Yesterday I was expecting to spend a lot of time working on the void, but things change. Something else came up that took priority over my spending those hours working here. I actually visited the void this morning only to send a quick message to DM, to apologize for yet another delay.

Anyhow, it is what it is.

DM, I realize my pace of site development, very limited time availability and sporadic schedule does not work for you. It's totally understandable. No need for your departure from the mods team to cause any hard feelings between us. I genuinely hope that you continue to feel welcome here and remain part of the community. Thank you very much for all your contributions to the void community.

GFXVoid.com Publisher & Network Admin

A legend retires, nothing but love and respect for you big guy!

so whens the party now that he decided to leave ? wahahaa jk m8 will miss u as admin take it easy bro i still feel this is all fake but on the side note if its not best of luck to you. you played this trump card so many times why should we believe u now but again im sure things will work out in the end tc m8 cya around. ok salute and planes over head and the gun shots. now the music lol

We love u DM, for all u done :3
    Cya around

Much love for Rad, Lee and Sirenzo for the gifts!