» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

this is so ******* sad.... seriously..........

Look on the brightside..
    Naruto wont ask you to unban him from SB
    Visit My Deviant Art

Tutorials
    [Stalker][Spidey][Clipping Masks]

Quote Originally Posted by Syn
    [29-07, 08:20] You're a bit weird, aren't you Lewk? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    [17-10, 19:37] 720p you can see the razor burn on the crotch

Quote Originally Posted by Lewk View Post
    Look on the brightside..
    Naruto wont ask you to unban him from SB
    that is slave job now
    ha ha jk...

who's gonna ban me from the SB?
    as long your still spamming the shit outta the sb im good.

Shit sucks.

Oh well...you wuz good dawg.
    Proud Owner of:
    RichFlyers

^ LOVE YOU RAD ^

Okay, I'm pissed.

Cya Dm. Good luck with your future ventures.
    Last edited by shiv96; 08-20-2011 at 12:49 PM.

well cya then, it's a loss for the void...
    but I kindda think the same as sirenzo (since I joined this sort of thing happened once or twice before, and i'm sure it happened before I joined)
    First SOTW win (301)

Gift from my secret backup santa Oath ^ <3

Gifts <-- clickie

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    It's very likely because I have not restored the admin panel yet and also because I had sent DM a message stating that I would be working to get this done yesterday. Add on to that: I took too long to upgrade to vB4, I took too long to fix the spam issues, I took too long to respond to PMs, I haven't yet gotten us a new forum skin, took too long to restore the shoutbox, I haven't yet gotten the content management system sorted out, I haven't yet restored the site navigation links, etc, etc... I basically didn't do enough fast enough.

I'm ok with all of that, though. That's because The Void is a site I provide free of charge to everyone here, at my personal expense, with very little to nothing in return. Maybe one day the return comes, but maybe it does not. Either way I still work on The Void, I keep it running - however, I can only prioritize the void as requested over and over if the return is there. I have other priorities and obligations which I really have no other choice but to put first. Other than becoming a priority site to work on, I can only allocate my literally "free" time for work here.

To put it in perspective with DM quitting, I can't quit. Not that I would want to, though. If I was to quit then one day the void would simply no longer be here. Web browsers would return "website not found" or something similar.

Yesterday I was expecting to spend a lot of time working on the void, but things change. Something else came up that took priority over my spending those hours working here. I actually visited the void this morning only to send a quick message to DM, to apologize for yet another delay.

Anyhow, it is what it is.

DM, I realize my pace of site development, very limited time availability and sporadic schedule does not work for you. It's totally understandable. No need for your departure from the mods team to cause any hard feelings between us. I genuinely hope that you continue to feel welcome here and remain part of the community. Thank you very much for all your contributions to the void community.

John, We all know you have other things you must do as well, so do we all. We all have lives outside of the Void, and yet we still make time to come around, and help out. I have set up a few forums myself in the past, though not VB, but I am sure it doesn't take too much longer to fully set up IPB, and it should have all been done on day 1. We gave you a link to a skin we all agreed upon, and nothing. If you do not have the time to devote to this place, allow us to take on more of the responsibility. I am sure you are reluctant to do so due to what happened with Samuel, and now Dark Method, but the reason they both left was because you don't seem to care about the stability of this place.

We have been asking for a few things for years, you say they are coming, and yet we wait.

Hell, I was talking to my tattooist the other day, about their website, and even though she runs her business, is teaching 3 apprentice tattooists, doing consultations on artwork, and setting up some charity events, she still has time to revamp their full website. Being a web designer myself we got to talking about it all, and when you start from scratch, design the look and everything yourself, code from scratch, those things do take time, but even that can be done faster than the void is being put back together.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.