> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My First Sig

Default My First Sig

Hey this is my first sig i have made without following a tutorial i know its not superb and i did not expect it to be, im just looking for some constructive feedback that will help me get better

Thanks.

For first work looks really nice!
    u have the render good size for your canvas, the placement is really nice, and the text works aswell, also there is light, witch is really nice,
    with a bit of workit would be an amazing sig, just try ading some more effects, like c4d;s, witch u cant find everywhere in internet, use some gradient maps with all kinda colours and change the options for it, use some filters ;]
    you are on you way!
    good luck!

Thanks! im going to have a play with it later again and add some more effects and hopefully it will have improved

for a first one it sure is nice
    as Linda said, it has some basic stuff loads of first siggs don't have (my first sigg had no lightening or smudge at all)

However, now it's kindda boring, so you need to fill up the canvas a bit (options are countless, but I'd prefer duplicating the render a few times, (till u filled the canvas with them) and then smudge it)

Kiu, I'm curious for the next one
    First SOTW win (301)

Gift from my secret backup santa Oath ^ <3

Gifts <-- clickie

aha cheers when i have played around with it again ill post it again so ya can have a look it will be on tonight or defo tomorrow

Well i have just done it again tell me what you think

smudging is really good i think. just add c4ds or fractual. just put them on lighten and erase parts you dont like around the render. it should complement your render. :] good job though!

Thanks Man but what do you mean by fractual ?

Here is what i just did now, i used some c4d's, first time i have ever used them had no idea what i was doing tbh doies it look better :S:P?

umm, its hard to explain, but google fractal or c4ds. look at the pictures. they're really good for effects. umm... this is my grimmjow psd. just hide everything until you get to render. then start at effects. you can try setting them to normal and see what they look like originally. and how you can use them as effects. :] sorry. not really good at explaining.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?c6z60bx6o2i3bfv