Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Zombie - kun .

Default Zombie - kun .

Fresh thing .

With motor saw .

I overdid with the effects or no ? what should i work on this to improve it ? sorry for bothering all the time : /

don't worry about bothering anyone, it's the only way to advance is to ask for help and get feedback.
    I like the placement of the zombie and the chaos of the effect, you need to remove the text since it is not helping. The flow is not really there because the effects are all over the place. The action of the chainsaw should determine the angle of flow you will want your effects to appear to move in. darken the edges a lil also with the burn tool and try to add some foreground to the piece by adding some dark c4d's or duplicating the stock and moving it around a lil and erasing areas to add some depth to this piece. kiu and keep asking for cnc.

I like the effects but I agree with DOMINO, they need to be more... focused? less everywhere. and I think that if you replace the K in the corner with a J (the initial of your alias) it would still have your name, but it wouldnt draw attention away from the zombie.

Dark Method: fluff guy...weird name guy...ur all fucking weird and that's all i have to say about that

I think it has potential the effects look good but they're too messily placed, placed in a direction plus a bit more foreground/background effects and it could go a long way.
    Removing some of the effects on the edges and adding them in a direction of the chainsaw or around there would be a good start I reckon.

Make it as if the sparks are flying off of the chainsaw. that would be sweet.

Dark Method: fluff guy...weird name guy...ur all fucking weird and that's all i have to say about that