» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
    Im Problly In The Sky Swimming With The Fishes

Default Vash The Stampede Signature

CnC

Its got no real flow.. Add some smudging or something. Also its too dark in places. and quite bright in others.
    Visit My Deviant Art

Tutorials
    [Stalker][Spidey][Clipping Masks]

Quote Originally Posted by Syn
    [29-07, 08:20] You're a bit weird, aren't you Lewk? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    [17-10, 19:37] 720p you can see the razor burn on the crotch

Work on your execution, effects, lighting, and flow mate. Maybe read some tutorials.
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

Okay, I think you tried a good amount of effect with your tag, and I have the feeling that you haven;t yet found any perticular form as to the way you lay down your layers, that can always be a good and bad thing. Good side is you will make far more master pieces then generic work, the bad side is you can find yourself not having any clear direction.

I would suggest here a few things to help you along your way, try to focus on 2/3 main colours when you work with a focal and make a b/g/effects and secondly try to find an angel that all your work moves towards, usually moving towards your focal or in the direction the focal is moving, say because his one eye is closed and his thumb in this case is moving from bottom left to top right, you should have all things moving that way. Another good example would be if you have a focal that has one arm raised in one direction to have everything moving from that point.

I see you are playing with smudge, it is not a skill for everyone and in many of cases takes a lot of practice to ever get it to look good, here to me it just seems messy and has no real purpose esp because your colours are not suited for the smudge work. I would drop the smudge for now and try and focus on blending in other tech,s such as clip mask, over lapping and or soft erase.

Good luck, can't wait to see your latest ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Im Problly In The Sky Swimming With The Fishes

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    Okay, I think you tried a good amount of effect with your tag, and I have the feeling that you haven;t yet found any perticular form as to the way you lay down your layers, that can always be a good and bad thing. Good side is you will make far more master pieces then generic work, the bad side is you can find yourself not having any clear direction.

I would suggest here a few things to help you along your way, try to focus on 2/3 main colours when you work with a focal and make a b/g/effects and secondly try to find an angel that all your work moves towards, usually moving towards your focal or in the direction the focal is moving, say because his one eye is closed and his thumb in this case is moving from bottom left to top right, you should have all things moving that way. Another good example would be if you have a focal that has one arm raised in one direction to have everything moving from that point.

I see you are playing with smudge, it is not a skill for everyone and in many of cases takes a lot of practice to ever get it to look good, here to me it just seems messy and has no real purpose esp because your colours are not suited for the smudge work. I would drop the smudge for now and try and focus on blending in other tech,s such as clip mask, over lapping and or soft erase.

Good luck, can't wait to see your latest ^^
    Omfg dude! this is all i ever wanted! i post alot of sigs/tags hoping to get some good cnc good or bad to i can see what to improve on or what to not do but it kinda hard to get that here. Your cnc is very much appreciated