> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default a big lumb of grunge try

a big lumb of grunge try.....

some ppl told me about the cliping mask so i guess ill try to remind my self the fact next time
    cnc

What I dislike:

Really empty (no real effects), your smudged background has a noise look to it. I don't liked the smudged background at all tbh, has contrasting points of flow in it and it has a completely different look on the right. The clip masking just looks bad, so I'd take that out if I was you. Weird part of the smudge in the top left, look @ the colors, same with the left. Top right looks ew in terms of colors because of how brown it is. I'd watch your quality, it's really edgy in some parts. I'd work on the spec brush you used, it just doesn't seem very well executed in terms of it is randomly not in some places it should be. I don't like the randomly placed fractals, they just don't work tbh. I'd remove them. I'd work on your colors, they don't seem worked with very well, seems like you just smudged randomly. Work on your lighting, the fractals are giving off light but there is no contrasting points. Looks a bit messy, erase some of the parts that aren't with the specks and add in more "real" effects. Also work on blending a bit more, could use some work. Also work on your composition.

What I do like:

I like the idea of the specs you had, it created some minor depth, which is a good thing (not the minor part, but the fact that it did add depth).

Overall:

I'd rework your smudged background completely, keep flow, in mind and detail, as well as colors. I'd remove most of the effects and rework it with your new background. Don't just spam your effects, quantity doesn't matter as much as quality. Remove the fractals especially.

Anything else:
    Possibly crop this? I'd help fix the composition and messiness.
    Oh, and save as a .PNG and not a .JPG

Kiu mate, I'm sure you can make this into something great.
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

I dislike that head cut out.
    But I think this sig have great colors.

Nice Job.

I think you did a wonderful job with the fractals and the b/g colour is wonderful and suits well with the render without it being too blended in, it's very colourful without it being too dramatic, well done

I would have to agree with the others, the second head blob is too distracting, a bit of clip masking would be great, but smaller particles, I would also suggest overlapping ( if you can) some of your beautiful bg, to slightly blend into your focal, so as to appear like she is melting into it, like maybe lover part of the front of her shirt or back of her left arm facing down.

Cool play Image ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Aside from the splatter clipping mask of the head, I love this.
    My favorite work of mine:

SOTW stats: Entries: 2 Wins: 0 Second place: 0 Top 3: 0 Top 5: 1

@manga lol i thught i saved it on png i know about that jpg ruins quialty :P ty very much for the cnc ^^ and im suprised you saw the noise on the BG xD
    @robiits ty
    @slave <3 ty very much
    @demien thx :P

Gaaf is offline Fight Club is closed..

Super Moderator

I need that render so badly ;3
    Your colors are great they suit the render and i like what you did with the grungy smudge,
    But you need to bring a centrain flow in your smudge, and watch a bit more of the placement of your effects
    Also you maybe want to fix up the lightning in some area's
    Good job man

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaf View Post
    I need that render so badly ;3
    Your colors are great they suit the render and i like what you did with the grungy smudge,
    But you need to bring a centrain flow in your smudge, and watch a bit more of the placement of your effects
    Also you maybe want to fix up the lightning in some area's
    Good job man
    It's probably on bakarenders.com if you search a bit.
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.