> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Smh ......
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

Manga, that's enough ok? I am not allowing certain things on this forum because they will be abused.

I'm doing what I can here to make things a little more appealing for you guys but I can and will only do so much. No need to spam my topic when I am busting my ass here day in and day out.

Thanks.
    Prick.

AYE YO MANGA...............................
    YOU BETTER LISTEN TO DM FOOL.
    BEFORE MR. T KILLS YOU.

(LOL)

I know you work hard and stuff but couldn't you at least give it a chance to see how it goes? Like for a week?
    I mean I haven't seen it abused once at any other GFX forum I am on. Gaming forums? Yes. But not a GFX

But oh well, I'm done.
    Last edited by Manga; 09-17-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

Good. Shut up already, this isn't a suggestion thread. It's what is happening behind the scenes while others sit back and complain like a 9 year old wanting a gummy bear, or maybe they lost their soother.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Method View Post
    Good. Shut up already, this isn't a suggestion thread. It's what is happening behind the scenes while others sit back and complain like a 9 year old wanting a gummy bear, or maybe they lost their soother.
    Is there a suggestion thread?

There was. It was locked because it became a list of demands, just like this one is turning into. Knock it off before I have to lock this one as well. This is an update topic that I was decent enough to let you in on, not a spam fest and list of demands.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Nice one DM.

I happen to agree with the guys on the spoilers. In order to introduce spoilers on a GFX site, there would have to be stricter signature limits introduced and I don't think you guys would like that at all. Everytime a page loads, all the images within the spoilers have to load as well, so it takes up a lot of bandwidth and terrible for slower connections. Can't have that. lol.

Honestly, I dunno why you guys don't use a rotating signature host anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Apple View Post
    Nice one DM.

I happen to agree with the guys on the spoilers. In order to introduce spoilers on a GFX site, there would have to be stricter signature limits introduced and I don't think you guys would like that at all. Everytime a page loads, all the images within the spoilers have to load as well, so it takes up a lot of bandwidth and terrible for slower connections. Can't have that. lol.

Honestly, I dunno why you guys don't use a rotating signature host anyway.
    There are good connections, bad connections, wal-mart connections, but what you're describing is a slow-as-fuck connection.

basically manga, you got told by DM, and unlike you, hes got power, so id bugger off if i were you