You will now need 100 posts to create a team and you will need 30 posts to join a team.

Team member cap is set at 12 members.

Please feel free to create/join a team, but also abide by the rules above.

Remember when you create your social group to set it to Invite Only, but be advised all staff will still be able to read any social group you create.

_________

A little bit of advice for people when creating a team.

From what I myself have seen is some teams are being rushed to be set up and things are not always working out for the best. This is generally speaking for present and future teams that may be created.

First, if you decide to create a team, make sure are you able and dedicated enough to follow through with it. If not you are letting not only your team members down, but other teams and their members also.

Second, when choosing team members you need to consider two things.
One of course is the members skill, but it's not just about that. A member can be at any skill level. Novice, intermediate, or a "pro". One point of having a team is teaching your team members new skills over time and learning together. It's not always about winning each and every battle.

The second and which I think is an important thing to consider is their activity on the forum. Don't always pick someone who has made some absolutley amazing art, but has a low post count and you hardly see,or you notice their activity is sporadic. That's where a team falls apart and issues arise.

Just some simple friendly pointers after I have spent some time reading some of the team social groups. So feel free to discuss and add your own comments if you wish.