» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I turned off the CDN for now and set all images & static files to pull directly from the server. I'll leave it like this for a few days then will turn the CDN back on. This might cause the site to slow down just a bit but will give some extra time for all ISPs to pickup the new DNS update for the CDN provider.

GFXVoid.com Publisher & Network Admin

If anyone experiences any other issues, please post them in here. Things seem to have being sorted out, but let us know if you run into any more problems.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Working great for like 5 hours now
    enzo <3

Was Having some problems with the SB the other day, but they APPEAR to be fixed although I havent been on much today.

Dark Method: fluff guy...weird name guy...ur all fucking weird and that's all i have to say about that

i'm all good, thank you john ;]

and yeah, cuz im from latvia, i have loads of sites that i cant view.. -.- stupid countrie, tho our internet speed is one of fastest, listen 7th in world rating.

Images and other static files are now configured to pull from the CDN again. Please let me know if there are any problems, etc.

looks good so far john

I received a notice from my DNS provider a few hours ago reporting that DNS queries have absolutely skyrocketed and will likely put me far past my quota, which is not good (means higher costs). It appears to be caused by the new CDN provider. Not sure what I'll need to do about it... I'm working with the CDN provider to hopefully sort this out. I might need to turn the CDN off again... shouldn't impact too much here on the void, but it would mean pulling all the many thousands of image loads from the void's server, putting more strain on that again. Anyhow, just wanted to post a quick update about this.