» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Alright, when you press Ctrl+T to free transform, you should right click. A menu should pop up, and in that menu there should be Rotate 90 CW. What version are you using? I'm using CS, and I'm not sure if something changed. If you still can't do it, I'll include a picture.

Love the effects guys really do!

Would give it a try but PS not working!!!!! :blink: :blink:

Ahh, I did it. It took a long time but when I clicked "Ctrl" I was able to Transform/Free Transform. Thanks a lotfor your help! I've been hoping to do this one because it's so pretty. =]

OMG ewwww haha I was just doing what you told me and it worked. I think I clicked Ctrl+T too fast or something ...

Thats a cool effect, and theres so much that you can create from that. its flexible. nice job

Thanks ^^ It's been like a week and I've made three tutorials.... I feel special o___O Except my newest one isn't very.... "flexible". lol. My next one will hopefully be easier to use... oh. oh. oh. idea. Okay. I'll be thinking about this. Keep posting your awesome results.....

I had the same prob, when i rotated it it just went the same as the first one.

anyway, i free transformed it so i made a swirl, then winded them in the same direction.

i'd show u wat i got, but im a forum noob so i dont know how to upload pics from my comp.

any help?

so nice.... i made it in 10 min

good job

btw..how can i show the result?

that's really nice looking, man

To show the result, you'll have to host it on your own image hosting account, and then post the link between image tags. Sorry I can't explain it better.... I'm kinda tired o___O