> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New Tag

Default New Tag

Working more on burn tool before I tackle the C$d tut that Slave showed me.

Just a couple of things you need to work on:
    - The smudge makes the piece looks chaotic
    - Signature lacks on depth
    - Text is very unfitting. - Highly recommend you to remove it.
    - The signature also lacks on tone.
    - Lighting is all over the place

Overall, it's not a bad tag, though you need to focus on a couple of principles and elements to unleash the wow factor. Keep it up!

Ugh your signature is way too Micheal Bay'd
    Visit my DeviantArt for more.

Whoa that's a sweet render, do you still have it?..I'd like to use it XD pleaaaassee

OT: The area around the girl looks good in my opinion, with disintegration sorta things happening, (no idea how you did that, can you tell me? ^^)
    but as stated above the flow is chaotic, them C4Ds are going diagonally left, and then theres one on the right going up whereas to me the natural flow should be upwards, but to the left a little bit.

Also, you could probably blur (or change colour) of overall render to make it blur more because i see some white specks on the outline.

I think you add too many effect on screen/linear dodge and thats why it turned out so bright. Try to use less effects and more adjustments to help compliment your lighting.
    Mirage

I like it, but u should blend the girl in a bit, by erasing with soft brush some of her angles, also use gradient maps, maybe on screen, overlay, smaller then 50% to blend her in with colour.
    Also use burn tool, when u apply image , on the background and dodge tool on the render, where u want the light to be brighter, also don't forget burn/dodge tool to be on "midtones", it will look more natural then ;]
    Apply image in the end, go to guassian blur [ dunno how u spell it xD ] something around 0,5 pix. And erase the focal and things u want to stand out, that way u will create depth ;]
    or do the same thing, without erasing, and put that layer on lightening [ applied on ] and erase parts u dont like, having nice effect u can use almost on all sigs ;] [ i got this tip from mighty kidbuu xD ]