No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Newest Chaotic Sig (PPPURRRPPLEEE!!!)

http://aerithgraphics.deviantart.com...hgraphics&qo=0

Made this one earlier while I was bored again, I'm really digging this style for now, but I think I'll change it up and go for something more elegant tomorrow. Anyway, I think this got a bit too cluttered, and maybe the C4D's ruined the flow, but I kinda like em and they're not very noticeable.

I like the flame on the dagger too XD

CnC? I think I executed this one a lot better than my One Piece, but theres still flaws I swear

Careful with that style, like you said it can get very clustered, more fx doesn't mean better sig, know what I mean?
    Looks pretty good though, too messy for my liking.
    Also tad too monotone, adding some corresponding colours in there would boost the look.

Your fx is really kinda just scattered and placed all over. You should try to keep it at a tolerable level, right now I see a giant section of c4ds.

There are ways you can make a signature chaotic, or make it have cool effects, but spamming c4d's IMO rarely works. I made alot of sigs like that and they were also messy. Goodluck on it.

I thought this was what you meant by chaotic. i was disappointed :c

-what josh said btw.

Quote Originally Posted by JoShO View Post
    Careful with that style, like you said it can get very clustered, more fx doesn't mean better sig, know what I mean?
    Looks pretty good though, too messy for my liking.
    Also tad too monotone, adding some corresponding colours in there would boost the look.
    Thanks yeah, I know what you mean and I've already considered it myself, hence why I thought to myself to make something less cluttered. Probably the first one was a lot better, but the BG used had a lot of natural flow as well, this one was kind of static (Not that I'm blaming it all on the BG lol, I let it get cluttered myself)

Regarding the mono-tone.. Do you have a copy of a colour wheel or something? I think it was in Zenron's maaassivvee guide..Anyway, what colours would have looked good with pink? There's a bit of blue in there but it's not very noticeable and I tried red but that made it look a bit cheap.

Some of the effects I put in there look good when you look at them but probably due to the sheer amount its kind of lost which is a shame.
    UriahGFX
    Your fx is really kinda just scattered and placed all over. You should try to keep it at a tolerable level, right now I see a giant section of c4ds.

There are ways you can make a signature chaotic, or make it have cool effects, but spamming c4d's IMO rarely works. I made alot of sigs like that and they were also messy. Goodluck on it.
    Thanks for the tip, good to know that you went through it as well and its not just my error ^^

--
    Thanks for all the CnC