» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: OH NO

Dunno if this is true or not, hope this shit ain't real.....game's tight.....

From a former INTERSCOPE music exec....

"Yesterday afternoon I happened to be in midtown Manhattan hanging with some old music exec buddies I haven't seen in a while. It's about 3 pm and we're doing some drinking before my buddies take some very important business meetings (which should tell you something about why the music biz is in such a sorry state). Anyways, my man "H" stops by. H happens to be a pretty important guy over at Interscope Records. Anyways, with me being somewhat out of the loop over the past couple of months, I ask him how that The Game's performance and outburst at New York's Summer Stage show a few weeks ago against Fiddy and G-Unit was playing out over at the label. He threw back a shot of Remy Martin, looked me in the eye and said "The Game Is Fucked!!!" He explained to me that the day after the Game's outburst and tirade against Curtis Jackson and all things G-Unit, Jimmy Iovine (the short Israeli who runs Interscope and who is making mazillions of dollars with Eminem's Shady Records, Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records and Fiddy's G-Unit Records) was shook when he realized that his stable of money makers might possibly crumble. Fiddy, love him or hate him, has sold, collectively with all G-Unit records released over the past 3 some odd years, about 30 million records worldwide. The Game, to date, has sold about 2 million. Do the math. Being that Fiddy, over the past year has exhibited as well as demanded a strong, almost dictator-like sense of the importance of loyalty to he and his crew, Jimmy was deathly fearful that Fiddy would abruptly break with Aftermath, Shady and Interscope, thus cutting off their flow of his money making G-Unit Label.

Being fearful of pissing off Mr. Jackson, Jimmy, Eminem and Dr. Dre that very next day, hopped on a private jet flying them from Los Angeles to Toronto, where Fiddy is in the process of filming his upcoming biopic film. All parties sat down and, in trying to feel where Fiddy was and also to keep dude happy, they decided to do the following: After the run of Game's current single "Dreams", Interscope will slowly kill all remaining momentum on Game's "Documentary" lp (meaning no new single, no new videos, no press, nothing). They will then keep dude from recording an lp for a loooooong effing time. However, because they won't drop him from the label anytime soon, Game won't be able to sign to another label for a looong effing time and thus, will have no other outlet to record a follow up lp. That being said, dude will be on severe lockdown at Interscope for a loong effing time. Talk about slow death. The worst shit about all of this, H said, was that Game isn't even aware, even as you read this, that this shit is going down.

Hope that int true.

First off, I dont think an interscope exec would use words such as 'Dude', or 'Effing". Clearly this is a fake, and if you actually believe an executive wrote this there may be some problems.

It would be rather unfortunate if that actually would happen, but I began to Dislike The Game shortly after his CD was released.

youknowwhatitis vol 3. just released though - gunit got ripped ^^^

old and not true