» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Please Rate ^.^
    And tell me how I can improve on my art and btw I spent like 20 minutes on the av + sig...

The background is good but the text is rubbish im afraid so play with that a bit and the line of flames across it just really don't fit in but the semi-circle flames are a nice touch. i think the avator is okay except for the moon thing also i think that that semi-circle would make a good avator (with your name some where on it) keep on going we all start somewhere and maybe spend more time than 20mins

P.s. i know you probaly think that he cant really talk because he hasnt got a sig and avator but i hve and hvin trouble uploading

No Thanks For The Advice ^.^ Ginger

Wink

ok tthe back ground is moderate so here how to help u out
    GO TO DEVIENART DOWNLOAD SOME GRUNGE BRUSHES OPEN PHOTOSHOP MAKE A NEW DOC THEN MAKE THE BG ALL BLACK DUP THE BG 3 TIME FOR EVER LAY U 2 DIF BRUSHES ON WHITE ON 1 LAY THREN CLICK NEW LAYER WHEN DONE BRUSHING SET THE BLENDING MODE TO DIFRENCE FOR ALL LAYER'S {_____now merge all then color to ur likeing ONCE U GET THIS DONE PLAY AROUND AND THEN PS WILL BECOME MUCH EASIER FOR U________] pAyCe

:P
    Sadly...
    I&#39;m not a total n00b ... I&#39;m not one for grunge though >_< I&#39;ve done some b4 and haven&#39;t got the taste for it...Thanks For The Advice ^.^

Hey man, go to Deviant Art And scroll down on the main page and try abstract. I love abstract&#092;grunge&#092;tech. I may actually make a tech, abstract and grunge set. Keep your eye out for them&#33;

Don&#39;t rush yourself, 20 minutes is way too quick for a beginner. My current only took me about 10-15, but I&#39;m not a beginner...Haha.

Definately, definately change the text. Make it smaller, and take away the black shadow underneath it.

Add a render maybe? Find something you like from a video game or movie or something and paste it in there, and blend it. That might bring it out a little more.

Keep working on it, you&#39;ll get better.

holy mother of jesus, the next &#39;noob&#39; that calls themselves a &#39;noob&#39; is gonna find my cyber size 12 up their cyber asses.

People who are knew to graphics have WAY to low self-esteem levels. &#39;noobs&#39; in general would be probably 50% better if they just believed in themselves and spent a little time polishing their work. Twenty minutes is not anywhere near enought time to create a compelling piece of art.

Here&#39;s the point: if you can put anything negative in the introduction of your sig, then you need to spend more time on it. Calling yourself a noob does not help.

jesus christ, I&#39;m so tired of this.

*New Sig & Avatar*

I really like it...Twirly and has the Zelda font

Signature:
    Using a picture of craters from the moon a little opacity change and Layer Blending Options I came up with this sig ^_^