Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Tag CnC Pls

Default Tag CnC Pls

CnC

Bump Some CnC would be great

hey man, i asked for CnC the other post, you know what one of the oldest members in the Void said? He said you have to wait for CnC, you don't need to ask for it, if people feel free to comment on your tag, they comment, but don't ask for CnC. For the sig i have to say that you could blend better the c4d on the left. 5/10
    Please follow my tumblr : Pierce the Mice in Prada

Quote Originally Posted by Xeeeqo View Post
    Bump Some CnC would be great
    Maybe promote some CnC by commenting on other people's works. My rule used to be that I'd post in at LEAST 5-10 other CnC threads before posting my own piece. That way, everyone is getting CnC and will feel more compelled to try and help you out.
    Or at least, that's the theory.

Anyhow.

Could use some more color. Something to compliment the pink. Text is too stuck on in the middle of nowhere, needs to be incorporated better. Even something as simple as rotating it to go with the direction of the tag would work. I'm also not entirely sure what that black thing with the purple stripes is right out in front at the bottom there, looks like a c4d, and something about it is really bothering me. I just don't think it's working. Overall, you've got some good ideas here, but I think it could definitely use some tweaking. The color being your biggest issue. I find single colored tags to be very boring, myself.

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO CREATE THINGS