Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Bloodseeker D2

Default Bloodseeker D2

Dota 2 name of hero : Bloodseeker

C&C !

The border is bad. Just bad. Type, I'm not such a fan of either, it's too distracting, and doesn't really add anything. Maybe try playing with a different font, and using something more subtle instead of making it stick out like that. It looks like you've also got some jagged edges sticking off the back of the stock. I also think you might need a little blur in the background (top left corner in particular), and some more chaotic bits in the foreground to help your depth out.
    It's not a bad start, but it honestly feels more like a WIP. Definitely has potential though, don't get me wrong.

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO CREATE THINGS

So the border doesnt work will remove it ,the text again, damn it and someone needs to explain me what`s that WIP ? So i guess that ll give another try at this piece thanks for the critique .

Quote Originally Posted by Justinijan View Post
    So the border doesnt work will remove it ,the text again, damn it and someone needs to explain me what`s that WIP ? So i guess that ll give another try at this piece thanks for the critique .
    WIP - work in progress.

It feels a bit messy, stuff that doesn't really contribute and doesn't need to be there.