So this is something that has being tossed around here and there somewhat as a joke amongst some of the guys around here, and now I've decided to let everyone have their say for a day or so about this idea.

I'm no chef by all means, but I love to eat and to cook. And really who doesn't? Food's good for ya. I do know that Enable is an aspiring chef himself and he would probably enjoy this himself, and hopefully some of you other guys would to.

Cut to the chase.

I am proposing a new forum, called, obviously, Cooking With DM. It would be a subforum within The Void where anyone can post recipes, either ones they have followed, ones of their own, or modified recipes. Posted recipes that are found online should have a link posted below, just so you know. Food tips and anything else related will also be a part of this new forum, if there is interest.

Just a heads up, if there is enough interest, there will be no spamming and no trolling. There is enough of that already. Any off topic, spam, troll comments will be removed.

So yickety yack and I'll be back.