Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default one of three verts

One of the three vertical sigs i have made

cnc?
    Thank you Sirenzo <3

DeviantArt
    || YouTube || Gifts

I like the placement of the girl, the lighting is a bit strong, try reducing light layer to 60% and set to soft light, also try blurring the bg cracks just a little to bring the focal out some more, also use a soft eraser brush and erase some of the back of the c4d layer over her hair to help blend a little. gj, kiu brah

as domino said.
    also there is a red line in the top right corner and in the middle... also some redish glow over her legs...
    I think there is a layer on top of the sig that makes it look strange.... like over saturated. the colors on the girl don't look natural to me...

XL

ps I am not a fan of colored borders. I am a bit old fashioned. Black borders work best imo.

Quote Originally Posted by cC.DOMINO™ View Post
    I like the placement of the girl, the lighting is a bit strong, try reducing light layer to 60% and set to soft light, also try blurring the bg cracks just a little to bring the focal out some more, also use a soft eraser brush and erase some of the back of the c4d layer over her hair to help blend a little. gj, kiu brah
    Thanks Domino
    I was going to erease the c4d over her hair, I was thinking the same but I guess I just got lazy and didnt bother lol, I will try the lighting and blur the cracks a bit more. Thanks for your tips

Quote Originally Posted by Xelo View Post
    as domino said.
    also there is a red line in the top right corner and in the middle... also some redish glow over her legs...
    I think there is a layer on top of the sig that makes it look strange.... like over saturated. the colors on the girl don't look natural to me...

XL

ps I am not a fan of colored borders. I am a bit old fashioned. Black borders work best imo.
    Wow I didnt even notice that red line , that glow was the fractal that I used to somewhat help with the lighting
    Yeah the original stock was like white colored skin.

Thanks for your comments
    I will try to fix this up later on, sorta have a new idea in my head I went to get rid of
    Thank you Sirenzo <3

DeviantArt
    || YouTube || Gifts