Hello everyone, my name is Matthew, I'm 16 years old and I am from Massachusetts.

Well, where do I begin? To start, I found this site from a user on another forum. My work has been awful lately and I really needed a refresher course, so I had asked him if he could refer me to a place where I can learn some basics and then some. He referred me to here, so here I am! My interests primarily revolve around graphic design, in particular signature creations. I've been using Adobe Photoshop for about 6 months on and off, but I have never actually done Photoshop for a full day and I really should if I even wish to get any better, but I am familiar with the program. Hopefully I can improve upon my current knowledge and even get some pointers from you guys when I submit my work to the forums.

Aside from Photoshop, my interests include: forums, listening to music (lol), mediocre web development, Xbox (rarely on anymore), and watching TV with my mother. Out of the aforementioned interests, my all-time favorite has to be forums and listening to music. Something about posting my thoughts on a forum just puts me in a really good mood, and listening to music just enhances that good mood. I quite literally go into a little "bubble" when I mix these two haha. So, at the moment, I am in my little bubble making a new tag and posting an unnecessarily long introductory thread; bare with me!

Recent Work

The MLP signatures are for a couple friends of mine; they're both obsessed with MLP.