OK, so I have a few questions for you guys and I am bit preturbed by some issues around here.

First, some of you may have noticed my activity on the site has being, shall we say, a lot less than usual.

One reason being is the lack of activity, yet again. Another being things such as comps being ran because you guys want them to be ran, and after a week or so, they tend to dwindle off and vanish into thin air. Two examples I can think of right now are the funny sig comp, which a lot of you wanted to have return, and now the photography comp, which had to be extended due to lack of entries.

I fail to see why people vote "yes" in a poll for any competition to be ran, enter once, then don't bother anymore. I really do.

The people who do run, or attempt to run these comps for you guys don't get paid to do so. Sure, it may seem a trivial and petty thing to some of you, but it isn't. We run comps for you guys because you want us to, so for those saying they want to participate, should do so in my opinion. Sometimes they may get forgotten, or buried, and I will attempt myself to plug them as much as I can. However, if you are interested in a comp here and say you are, you should make some effort to enter them.

Also, while I am here, if anyone has a SOLID idea for any other sort of competitons here, fee free to PM me with the details and I will discuss them with the staff in the staff forum.

Let's try to get this site back on track guys and participate in the comps we run around here a bit more.