» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Lazy =D

Default Lazy =D

I got photoshop back! After 4 years >.>
    Thought I'd try a crack... Horrible as it may seem, here it is!
    CnC Always welcome =D.

Last edited by Paraphrased; 05-10-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Well thought out responses like that made me leave the first and second time from this forum.
    30+ views and no one speaks?
    Must be completely repulsive...

lq response .Void with a name like .Void you represent the entire void, so please try to be a little more informative in your cnc instead of just saying lq and crushing a artists dreams in two letters, how about explaining why it is low quality and what he can do to improve it or at least direct him to a tutorial that would do that.

I like your render choices thx for using my renders. also the fourth one is my fav of your 4 sigs, the text is placed bad, you need to either lose the text or move it closer to your focal points. the blending is hit and miss on some of them the fourth one has best blending but still has text issues. The main problem with your first two sigs is they are both oversaturated and overcontrasted. That is giving them a low quality appearance, try adding back the render layer on top and erasing with a soft brush around the edges so the main focal remains clear and not messy. Use your sharpen tool and blur tool to bring the focal out more. also use burn and dodge tool to blend your lighting better. hope this helps pm if you need further explanation.

haha well I got the packs from here so I might as well try some of em out and give em a whirl.
    Thanks for the comments, spent all last night readin up on tut's again and such.
    Now I've spent all day today finding c4d packs and render packs haha =P.

Out of all four, the first one is my favorite. The only thing I do not like bout it, is that it looks way over sharpened. Have some softness helps the overall composition of pieces.
    I really like the renders you chose, and you have some sweet looking effects. In the last signature, I see some really good depth also.
    Good job and keep it up.

Thank you =)!

Quote Originally Posted by cC.DOMINO™ View Post
    lq response .Void with a name like .Void you represent the entire void, so please try to be a little more informative in your cnc instead of just saying lq and crushing a artists dreams in two letters, how about explaining why it is low quality and what he can do to improve it or at least direct him to a tutorial that would do that.

I like your render choices thx for using my renders. also the fourth one is my fav of your 4 sigs, the text is placed bad, you need to either lose the text or move it closer to your focal points. the blending is hit and miss on some of them the fourth one has best blending but still has text issues. The main problem with your first two sigs is they are both oversaturated and overcontrasted. That is giving them a low quality appearance, try adding back the render layer on top and erasing with a soft brush around the edges so the main focal remains clear and not messy. Use your sharpen tool and blur tool to bring the focal out more. also use burn and dodge tool to blend your lighting better. hope this helps pm if you need further explanation.
    I was being lazy

Then next time don't post at all, lol. Surely that will take even less effort.