Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Ezio - Assassins Creed

Can I have some feedback please?

- Work on lighting
    - Work on depth
    - Work on contrast
    - Better positon your texts
    - Work on blending
    - Very dull colors.... I know its the AC colors, but bring it live more...by using lighter shades and all
    - The background is empty
    - Overall tag is empty
    - Get rid of the borders
    - Find a better font

There's the feedback and you're welcome.
    Proud Owner of:
    RichFlyers

^ LOVE YOU RAD ^

I purposely made it that font as its similar to the AC logo font. I hate sigs without a border so that's a personal preference. I'm only a beginner so perhaps you could suggest ways to improve instead of work on this, work on that.

Well my friend some things he did suggest, such as get rid of boarder and to toss the text, you have your own opinion as to what looks good, so how much farther would one give you advice if you are unwilling to do minor changes to even attempt to try something new, and or if this is your own opion that you dislike making something without some things involved it is kind of hard to help you out if even some of the smaller details you are unwilling to change.

This isn't a very bad thing though, it's good to know yourself as an artist what you are willing to change and feel comfortable with and what would make you uneasy to try. So if getting rid of boarders would make you faint, then my friend I do suggest to always keep the boarder in.

Okay so onto my suggestions:

You have too many focals for the viewer to be focused on just one thing and their eye to gradually take in the less important stuff. You have text everywhere, in every corner and pretty much taking over the tag. I would suggest that you attempt to find a "safe" place to put the text all together and a good place that it's not going to be too distracting, such as by his shoulder or overlapping his left shoulder.

Your colours to do not distract enough ( unless you think the red text is good enough for you.)
    You should try to look at the colour wheel and find some colours that would nicely offset what you alrready have going on, andd hey , when in doubt try black/white.

Last idea/advice.

You are not using your focal to it's greatest potential, a good idea would be to pull out your sharpen tool and bring out some of the greater detail to your focal , somew of the things you want noticed, such as his weapon, his gear and or face, these things help the viewer really focus in on the piece and feel that they are getting more when you have really not given anything more.

Hoped this have given you some ideas and maybe you might see some things more leading deeping into your one piece. Don't ever be afarid to try new things, sometimes they lead to great pieces of art ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Thank you Slave