» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Underwater City

Not feeling it, the middle is ok and all...but rest...mmm no...gotta get some water stocks placed in there...also not realistic looking as the damn people are walking normally :P underwater ...know what I mean ...add some splashes on those damn people...make them as if they're not there ...I love photo manips...but I suggest you read some tutorials.
    Proud Owner of:
    RichFlyers

^ LOVE YOU RAD ^

440 Watsonwood,Skyfrost,Dallas,Texas,US,North America,Mid-West,Earth,Milky Way,Universe.... hellz ya

Yeah, like Kroniik said, it looks pretty unrealistic Maybe just adding more of an underwater feel to it, and giving it more of a destroyed vibe, then it will capture everyone's attention Photomanipluations are more than just adding effects, it's about taking some effects away and replacing them with new ones, hence "manipulaion"

The upper part is cool tho the bottom is'nt that underwater-ish.. you could use some bubbles or some octopus/marine life creatures at the bottom of the city to make it more underwater-ish.

^thanks for the epic gift AGITATOR!

SOTW:261|265|288|308 |edwinpabito.deviantart.com

Some giant squid or some other big creature would have enhanced it eaven further, maybe a big ass ocotopus cruising the "street"

And you can still see people on the sidewalk wich kills it eaven further.

Also as water appears, the deeper you go the darker it gets, my suggestion would be to give some liquified whiteish ripples shining off of some of your reflective areas, then deeper you go make it darker, then use the car lights/street lights, some windows etc to help you give off some eerie light at the bottom of the ocean.

As suggested some kinda deep sea water creatures would deff add some nice touches, some fish in foreground/background, a few random bubbles and I think you would have something wonderful Great idea you have going ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

This has more of a vintage feel than an underwater city feel. Somewhat like the first Bioshock game. There is nothing in this piece that I can look at and want to replicate, however, you have the opportunity to turn this into a great piece. It's a photo-manip, manipulate everything. Something may not look like it's going to be noticed, but it's all of those little details that create a good effect.