No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default WIP - new work from me the first real in 2012.

So ive got my new bamboo 3d generation fun pen and touch tablet this week so i thought what way better to get to know it than to make some art

So i made a photomanipulation and damn are my skills a chapter loong closed? guess practise does make perfect haha but it was fun starting photoshop up again who knows i might even get more work done in the near future

Im not quite happy with this yet but i dont want it overcrowded with stuff, i like it simple and clean. I wont take credit for the concept because its an idea i have seen like a million times on deviantart and i saw a work a coupple of years ago i thought of and got heavily inspired from. Cant remember the work or where i saw it but just wanted to get that clear anyway here it is:

If anyone wanna know about stocks just ask me

I used a total of
    3 stocks to make the room the floor a random wall and the little thing between wall and floor i dont know the name of in english is from another stock

30 views no comments?

the boobs scare off the non critiquing people. They are afraid of anything they have never seen in real life.

The piece is not bad considering your time away from ps, but it is not your best work either. I like the idea but the manipulation around the neck area seems a little unfinished.
    The textured background is nice and the mood of the piece is eery and I like it. Great job Daemon. Keep making more and it will get better.

+1

overall a great piece though man.
    Quote Originally Posted by cC.DOMINO™ View Post
    the boobs scare off the non critiquing people. They are afraid of anything they have never seen in real life.

The piece is not bad considering your time away from ps, but it is not your best work either. I like the idea but the manipulation around the neck area seems a little unfinished.
    The textured background is nice and the mood of the piece is eery and I like it. Great job Daemon. Keep making more and it will get better.
    Proud Owner of:
    RichFlyers

^ LOVE YOU RAD ^

Whats with people putting dark creepy rooms with naked ladys with light bulb heads? >.>

I have seen this form of art before too, in many diff styles, dudes with tv's etc... anyways, I'm totally up for following inspired work, its not just about the outcome, but the learning process it takes to get to the final outcome, so good for you for following your passion and getting anything at all done this day and age it's hard to find time for ones self ... lol moving on.

She has shadows on here that don't match the room, your right keeping it simple allows a viewer to take in more important ideas form your piece, so I would just suggest fixing that up....
    What about taking this piece a step farther and making the bulb actually come out of her neck rather then hiding behind the shoulders.
    One more idea, maybe touch up the floor a little more with her shadow so shes not so floating on it and more grounded ^^ don't think I have to tell you either to follow the shadow she already has to get best outcome :P

Really wicked work bro ^^ happy to see your back in the pool

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by UriahGFX View Post
    Whats with people putting dark creepy rooms with naked ladys with light bulb heads? >.>
    Haha thats the image i saw years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    I have seen this form of art before too, in many diff styles, dudes with tv's etc... anyways, I'm totally up for following inspired work, its not just about the outcome, but the learning process it takes to get to the final outcome, so good for you for following your passion and getting anything at all done this day and age it's hard to find time for ones self ... lol moving on.

She has shadows on here that don't match the room, your right keeping it simple allows a viewer to take in more important ideas form your piece, so I would just suggest fixing that up....
    What about taking this piece a step farther and making the bulb actually come out of her neck rather then hiding behind the shoulders.
    One more idea, maybe touch up the floor a little more with her shadow so shes not so floating on it and more grounded ^^ don't think I have to tell you either to follow the shadow she already has to get best outcome :P

Really wicked work bro ^^ happy to see your back in the pool
    Ehm thanks for the comments i am not really understanding wich shadows you mean cause i think the light comes from the right sight thats why the shadows falls from the left and the bottom part of hear is suppose to float she is not touching the ground hehe only her hands and feets are and there you see a clear contact shadow because it touches the ground thanks all