> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Dubstep tag?

Default Dubstep tag?

So my friend asked me to make him a tag with a dubstep theme. Only problem is i dont follow dub so i had no idea what i was doing. tried to get a general idea from google but idt i got the theme right. Also idk why but ive noticed i tend to use red as a safe haven if the render has no color scheme, so i included a BnW
    Well here it is, gimme some feedback plz

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

That tag got no dubstep feel ot it at all man...I am sorry....if we're talking about dubstep..you wan't some woble woble going on there :P..... using your pentool skills....and some speakers....subs....and some headphones flying at your face with motion blurred skills :P.....overal rather dull looking tag though. I don't dig it.
    Proud Owner of:
    RichFlyers

^ LOVE YOU RAD ^

I myself have a save haven when I use from pink/blue/purple :P Everyone tends to have that and a style as well, even with fashions going in and out, we currently are going through another smudge phase this year, and we just got out of texture and digi, but still ppl tend to find a safe zone to humble their inner artist.

You know I would have no clue what would personify dubstep. I myself listen to it, but I only ever work with what the render gives me. This render screams a few ideas to me, first one would be spray paint/bricks/dark alley or errie lights and a play with some liquid....

I will say though, go ahead and ditch text... I think it's one of the hardest things to do when you try to impress a gfx forums unless you really study the "art of text" Thats why you might have noticed that 99% of folks who have been at gfx for a year or more tend not to put text in.

Keep working with your comforts though until you find a better boat you wish to hop on though... as long as you continue to practice other forms of things when it comes to your art, no need to push something like colour when you have so much more working/going on

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^