GFXVoid Graphic Design Forum

Remove Text Formatting
Loading...

» Online Users: 124

0 members and 124 guests
No Members online

» Site Navigation

 > FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,445
Threads: 103,064
Posts: 826,644
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,427)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
  1. #1

    Default Let's all troll the forum and piss DM off for the weekend

    Battling my home boy, my bitch Distelo.

    You can make a 7000px in height tagwall full of premades son.
    I'll make/use a single piece..alright?

    Sounds fair right?..RIGHT?

    >Can't. Too lazy.

    Bitch please.

    Another rule : Loser gets the fuck out of this forum.

    Red text = Slave modification... Use different words to insult Erotic...
    Last edited by Pure Erotica; 06-08-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    \\
    Baby, je voudrais juste te faire l'amour jusqu'au bout
    La vie est bien trop courte: tu devrais en profiter
    Je n'ai pastoute la nuit, alors viens m'embrasser



    \\

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Bitch you couldn't afford me.

    One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX.Distelo View Post
    Bitch you couldn't afford me.
    I would hardly doubt that.
    \\
    Baby, je voudrais juste te faire l'amour jusqu'au bout
    La vie est bien trop courte: tu devrais en profiter
    Je n'ai pastoute la nuit, alors viens m'embrasser



    \\

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Erotica View Post
    I would hardly doubt that.
    K! He's a ballchinian!


    One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX.Distelo View Post
    K! He's a ballchinian!

    [cancerhere]
    Stop going off-topic.
    Start making something decent.
    \\
    Baby, je voudrais juste te faire l'amour jusqu'au bout
    La vie est bien trop courte: tu devrais en profiter
    Je n'ai pastoute la nuit, alors viens m'embrasser



    \\

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Erotica View Post
    Stop going off-topic.
    Start making something decent.
    I've already told you I cba, live with it.

    One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX.Distelo View Post
    I've already told you I cba, live with it.
    >shit on people
    >gets the fuck out when shit gets the most of him.

    Jesus fucking christ. Standing up for yourself, how the fuck does that work?
    You're one of these fucking dickheads who insults people and when it gets abit rough you run away like a fucking pussy.
    \\
    Baby, je voudrais juste te faire l'amour jusqu'au bout
    La vie est bien trop courte: tu devrais en profiter
    Je n'ai pastoute la nuit, alors viens m'embrasser



    \\

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Erotica View Post
    >shit on people
    >gets the fuck out when shit gets the most of him.

    Jesus fucking christ. Standing up for yourself, how the fuck does that work?
    You're one of these fucking dickheads who insults people and when it gets abit rough you run away like a fucking pussy.
    *urgh* You don't give up do you? Look Im going to leave this here because I don't fancy coming back to a rather formal PM when the mods wake up, when you've calmed down a bit why don't you have a good read back through that chatbox and see who the immature one is.
    As it happens I don't directly insult anyone (at least I try not to, for you I make an exception), I assume youve been spending many nights lurking the chatbox, hate to rain on your parade genius but pretty much everything we talk about there is tongue-in-cheek.
    Please do me, yourself, and the rest of the fine folk on this forum a favour and just leave it.

    Peace out.
    Last edited by Distello; 06-08-2012 at 09:51 AM.

    One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX.Distelo View Post
    *urgh* You don't give up do you? Look Im going to leave this here because I don't fancy coming back to a rather formal PM when the mods wake up, when you've calmed down a bit why don't you have a good read back through that chatbox and see who the immature one is.
    As it happens I don't directly insult anyone (at least I try not to, for you I make an exception), I assume youve been spending many nights lurking the chatbox, hate to rain on your parade genius but pretty much everything we talk about there is tongue-in-cheek.
    Please do me, yourself, and the rest of the fine folk on this forum a favour and just leave it.

    Peace out.
    That was merely a example..do you even comprehend?
    Stop lying and making these weak excuses on how you could not battle me.
    \\
    Baby, je voudrais juste te faire l'amour jusqu'au bout
    La vie est bien trop courte: tu devrais en profiter
    Je n'ai pastoute la nuit, alors viens m'embrasser



    \\

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Erotica View Post
    That was merely a example..do you even comprehend?
    Stop lying and making these weak excuses on how you could not battle me.
    Enough. Grow up.

    One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Similar Threads

  1. Troll sig.
    By Tryne in forum Sigs & Manips
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 04:28 PM
  2. Troll Hunter
    By Studhorse in forum Sigs & Manips
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 01:28 PM
  3. Les Weekend
    By Dale in forum The Void
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:46 PM
  4. Piss about sig
    By SgtSwabs in forum Sigs & Manips
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 12:07 PM
  5. Troll
    By jerner in forum Digital Art
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.1