» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Something old but I like

did this a while ago but still seem to like it

^Great what I think is an abstract giftie from Distello^

Hey your not that bad xD i like the sig colours and its overall style and depth, dislike the lighting though.

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Yeah they were the days before I picked up any sorta lighting effects

^Great what I think is an abstract giftie from Distello^

Your flow,blending and overall use of colours is really well used. Your text placement isn't all that bad either, though I feel that it is too blured.

I would suggest a few ideas here that could really bring this piece up in status as well give it a more complex look.
    One, see those circles that look like they are drawn in ( danno if they are or not) would look really good if you actually went in with a 1px brush and attempted to link hem and your render together. If you actually want to take a bigger step draw it in 1px but then continue to shirnk it once your done so it's even smaller. This would add to detail as well as a higher design.

Second idea, the wings are pretty cool to this little piece, but imo the really white one is too bright for the suroundings, lower the opacity on it and I think it would work much better

Third piece of a tip, clip maks a brightness/contrast layer to your render and play around with it so it's a little darker and matches its suroundings, then in one of your final layers just use a gentle lighting effects so it would give the purpose to the lighting on his face.

All in all pretty clean/unique and with a little updated touch up I think it would be really impressive ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

wow, oli sykes. it's cool, i like the sig.
    From BuBBlez