» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You should definitely NOT! but Dr.Dre headphones. you're insane if you will give them so much money for Normal Good headphones
    I bought AKG 518 DJ headphones for 42euros, they can almost live up to beats by dre. So I think you can get beyond Dr.Dre with like 80-100euro.
    Beats by dre, you're paying for the label, it's a bit like Apple.

http://nl.akg.com/akg-producten/bran...eadphones.html
    Last edited by flatty; 06-24-2012 at 04:34 PM.

WHAT'S THIS?! A SIGNATURE?

Quote Originally Posted by flatty View Post
    AKG 518 DJ headphones can almost live up to beats by dre
    Some cars are worth more than others but they both get you to the same place, it's all about the experience and how you got there, not how fast.

I rather get that extra 1 or 2 perks that the Beats have than get something that only has the "cheaper" perk on it.

AKG is awesummm, don't get me wrong. Beats by dre are good, and indeed, 2 cars will bring you to the same place.
    But I think the prices are crooked (note that the prices on that AKG site are higher than the retail prices. my headphones are 70euros on that site, I bought them for 42)
    Anywhoorreee, I just think it's weird that so little difference makes such a wallet difference

WHAT'S THIS?! A SIGNATURE?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Some cars are worth more than others but they both get you to the same place, it's all about the experience and how you got there, not how fast.

I rather get that extra 1 or 2 perks that the Beats have than get something that only has the "cheaper" perk on it.
    Why do I get the feeling you own some beats?

One of the sexiest tags I've ever seen, from Radillac <3

Well, I can only speak for myself so here's why I prefer Beats.

I listen to a crapton of music, videos and games in HD on my computer. I sit in front of my monitor for hours after hours and after awhile that "just a bit more muffled than Beats" noise starts giving you a headache, while Beats are clear all day long. You really pay for great quality and duration, others are great replacements and have better seals for bass leak but they don't even out the distribution of vocals to bass.

Just my take on it but I always recommend and tell people to NOT buy Beats if it'll be something that breaks your pockets, but buy them if you have the cash and the necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by xX.Distelo View Post
    Why do I get the feeling you own some beats?
    I own 2 pairs of Beats Studios and 1 pair of Beats tours.

and I haven't even mentioned how many pairs of Skull Candy and Sony's I have that just cannot be compared to Beats. Quality is expensive, I have well over $1,200 in headphones so I warn people NOT to waste the money and just stick to 1 great pair.

I own 2 pairs of Beats Studios and 1 pair of Beats tours.

and I haven't even mentioned how many pairs of Skull Candy and Sony's I have that just cannot be compared to Beats. Quality is expensive, I have well over $1,200 in headphones so I warn people NOT to waste the money and just stick to 1 great pair.
    Well Im personally not doubting the beats 'quality' and they do look nice yes, but they are terrible for the price tag. There are so many alternatives out there that will walk all over the beats.

Well Im personally not doubting the beats 'quality' and they do look nice yes, but they are terrible for the price tag. There are so many alternatives out there that will walk all over the beats.
    How many 'alternatives' do you own that has made you come to that conclusion? Listening to a pair of headphones in stores? YouTube reviews? What people tell you?

How many 'alternatives' do you own that has made you come to that conclusion? Listening to a pair of headphones in stores? YouTube reviews? What people tell you?
    I own about 10 different pairs of headphones and know a few people who own beats of-which I borrow every now and then. I also own a pair of ridiculously expensive studio monitors which have possibly the cleanest sound you will ever hear. Please keep your patronising to yourself this time.
    Last edited by Distello; 06-24-2012 at 05:12 PM.

I own about 10 different pairs of headphones and know a few people who own beats of-which I borrow every now and then. I also own a pair of ridiculously expensive studio monitors which have possibly the cleanest sound you will ever hear. Please keep your patronising to yourself this time.
    So you own 10 shitty pairs of headphones, a pair of "studio monitors" which you can't even name because they don't exist in your possession and you have "borrowed" Beats from your friends? Am I supposed to buy this idea you're pitching?

Stick to telling fairy tales to your online friends kiddo.